Alex Chase Guitars

Posted by melanie monros on Wed, 02/03/10 - 07:15:08.
In Reply to Alex Chase Guitars

Does anyone know what happened to Alex Chase Guitars? Is he still in production? Does anyone know what city he's from or anything at all about where he is with selling his guitars? Does anyone have an AC450 for sale in yellow green?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Ac-450 Scorpion

I have a Alex Chase AC- 450 Scorpion with the Scorpion etched pickup covers! Gold finish is a little faded, but guitar plays and sounds beautiful! No scratches in original Ac case, green to yellow flame finish! 600.00 or best offer! No low ballers, if you are after one of these you know how rare they are!

Carter

Alex Chase

Hi Carter,

I would be interested in your Alex Chase Scorpion if you still have it. Is the AC-450 a hollow or solid body? I've seen pictures of Scorpions both ways. Also, what style of bridge/tailpiece does it have? Do you have some pics that you could e-mail?

Will

alex chase guitar

as far as I know I have the first Alex Chase guitar that Steve had built, it is a solid maple with five pickups and five way switch it is a neck through and very heavy. It plays like a dream and has an inlayed Cobra on the head stock.I have kept it in mint condition what is it worth now? visitor

Re: Alex Chase Guitars

: Does anyone know what happened to Alex Chase Guitars? Is he still in production? Does anyone know what city he's from or anything at all about where he is with selling his guitars? Does anyone have an AC450 for sale in yellow green?

Alex Chase Guitars Burned to the ground 2yrs. ago last Christmas. They were located just outside of Nashville. The company was named after the Owner Steve's two sons Alex & Chase. I have a photo of the aftermath, guitars hundreds all burned until all that was left is the truss rods sticking out of what was once beautiful Musical Instruments. Very Sad! I own 3 Alex Chase guitars and they are the best players of all my instruments. After I bought my 2nd A.C. guitar (an AC450 with Van Zandt Custom Pickups, A Blues and Jazz Machine). Steve offered to sell a prototype Neckthrew Tele made of African Mahogany and Bubinga woods. It's heavy but will sustain for days. Steve called it an AC357 and said it was the only guitar he played, after receiving it I understood. I put a Custom Shop Texas Special in the bridge and a Samarium Cobalt Noiseless for the neck. It is a sound machine and I'm a luck man. Steve's Shop and Warehouse burned not a week later. I emailed my condolence's and he sent the pic. I'm using it for the cover of my next CD (out this summer). Steve never rebuilt ALEX CHASE GUITARS, if you have one your very lucky. Jim B. Permanent Wood/Sons Of Insanity

Awesome Alex Chase guitar for sale

I have one of the first Alex Chase guitars ever made and Im selling it.
I can be reached at caspersmiths@yahoo.com

Its flame maple red with blue outside, gold floyd rose tremolo system with a mother of pearl inlay including a scorpion

Alex chase

Do you still have this, I am looking for one!

Alex Chase Custom 7 string

I have a awesome 7 string with a scorpion inlay at the 12th fret. Any serious buyers and ill send you some pictures make a REASONABLE offer and its yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alex chase guitar

how much for the scorpion? my email is creepy7i7@yahoo.com

Alex Chase Guitar

Sorry it sold a while back

Alex Chase AC 450 Red Blue purple

I have a beautiful Alex Chase AC 450 for sale with a hard case, 600.00 plus shipping contact me roba51@sbcglobal.net

here's a link to see the guitar !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww6uBkWGlcY

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.