Beauty from Pain Piano

Posted by Ed on Sun, 04/01/07 - 20:02:18.

Yeah... I'm seriously looking for Beauty from Pain and I can't find it anywhere... So if you find it.. could you e-mail it to me @ musicmanof09@yahoo.com
Thanks...
-ed

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Beauty from Pain Piano

Hey. If someone out there could find the piano notes or the instrumental version of "Beauty From Pain", I'd been very happy if that person could send it by mail or add me on msn and send it there. imle_schnuppa@homtail.com.

These are the chords: http://www.911tabs.com/link/?6744462
so maybe you can fiddle with it for the melody-- if you have already found sheet music for it since you posted in '07, would you e-mail me @ salexander25@msn.com :)

I might just buy it from musicnotes

Yeah me too, Ive been looking everywhere
I love that song, its so inspiring and Id love to learn how to play it on the piano, please send me the notes too if anyone can find them.
nat_haddad143@hotmail.com

Did you ever get the music for this song? I'm trying to find it for my daughter.

: Hey. If someone out there could find the piano notes or the instrumental version of "Beauty From Pain", I'd been very happy if that person could send it by mail or add me on msn and send it there. imle_schnuppa@homtail.com.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.