chords for "anointed-under the influence"... anyone ?

Posted by LP on Sun, 11/11/01 - 20:01:06.
In Reply to Christian Music

I've searched almost everywhere and found nothing from "anointed" ... why ???? Help ... please ... ?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: chords for "anointed-under the influence"... anyone ?

I've actually transcribed Anointed's "Under The Influence (Acoustic Mix) which is Track 01 on the CD)" into guitar chords -- both basic and advanced versions.
;-)

Re: chords for

: I've actually transcribed Anointed's "Under The Influence (Acoustic Mix) which is Track 01 on the CD)" into guitar chords -- both basic and advanced versions.
: ;-)

Annointed chords

Hi Joyce,

I see here that I am 11 years late on this request but I thought I would try it anyway.
I am a not that good at guitar but I would love to be able to play "Under the Influence" by Annointed.
If you still have both versions available would you mind sharing them with me.
Thank you so much for your time.

Re: chords for

: : I've actually transcribed Anointed's "Under The Influence (Acoustic Mix) which is Track 01 on the CD)" into guitar chords -- both basic and advanced versions.

CAN YOU PLEASE E-MAIL A COPY OF IT. iT'S REALLY HARD TO FIND ONE. tHANKS AND GOD BLESS,.
: : ;-)

Annointed "Under The Influence" chords

Hi Earl,

I know it's been many years back but did you ever get a copy of Annointed's "Under The Influence" chords?
If so, can you please email me a copy?
I want to play it on my guitar.

Thanks Earl!!

Re: chords for under the influence

: : : I've actually transcribed Anointed's "Under The Influence (Acoustic Mix) which is Track 01 on the CD)" into guitar chords -- both basic and advanced versions.

: CAN YOU PLEASE E-MAIL A COPY OF IT. iT'S REALLY HARD TO FIND ONE. tHANKS AND GOD BLESS,.
: : : ;-)

Do you still have a copy of the Anointed Under the influence? Any chance you can email a copy to me too. Thanks.

: : : : I've actually transcribed Anointed's "Under The Influence (Acoustic Mix) which is Track 01 on the CD)" into guitar chords -- both basic and advanced versions.

: : CAN YOU PLEASE E-MAIL A COPY OF IT. iT'S REALLY HARD TO FIND ONE. tHANKS AND GOD BLESS,.
: : : : ;-)

: Do you still have a copy of the Anointed Under the influence? Any chance you can email a copy to me too. Thanks.

: : : : : I've actually transcribed Anointed's "Under The Influence (Acoustic Mix) which is Track 01 on the CD)" into guitar chords -- both basic and advanced versions.

: : : CAN YOU PLEASE E-MAIL A COPY OF IT. iT'S REALLY HARD TO FIND ONE. tHANKS AND GOD BLESS,.
: : : : : ;-)

: : Do you still have a copy of the Anointed Under the influence? Any chance you can email a copy to me too. Thanks.

:: Good day! Guys, do you still have a copy of it? Can you please send it to my email, asyong84@gmail.com? Thanks. God bless! ^_^

Sounds like this was a long time ago but if you still have the chords, would you mind sharing them with me?
Grateful.
Carlos

: : : : I've actually transcribed Anointed's "Under The Influence (Acoustic Mix) which is Track 01 on the CD)" into guitar chords -- both basic and advanced versions.

: : CAN YOU PLEASE E-MAIL A COPY OF IT. iT'S REALLY HARD TO FIND ONE. tHANKS AND GOD BLESS,.
: : : : ;-)

: Do you still have a copy of the Anointed Under the influence? Any chance you can email a copy to me too. Thanks.

Under The Influence Chords

Hi Carlos,

Looks like I am requesting the Annointed's "Under The Influence" chords later than you. lol
By chance did you ever get a copy of the chords? Acoustic mix? (Basic and advanced)
If so would you mind sharing a copy of them with me? I cannot find them anywhere.
I want to play the song on my guitar.
I would really appreciate it if you could send me copies.
Thank you so much.

Re: chords for under the influence by Anointed

***kindly send me the chords of this song...actually, i need the chords before monday for my practice...thanks alot. God will bless you.my e-mail ad: colsh_3@yahoo.com i'm coleen meer. thanks again.***

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.