Grace thrillers Lyrics

Posted by Phyllis on Thu, 01/22/04 - 06:23:24.
In Reply to Christian Music

I need the lyrics to "Somewhere Around the Throne of God," by Rev. Frederick Douglass Kirkpatrick. It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Grace thrillers Lyrics

: : : : I need the lyrics to "I'm a glad pilgrim on my way going to glory land. It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

Song

Hi I really need to get the words of the song he saw my needs form Grace Thrillers, I really love this song.

: : : : : I need the lyrics to "I'm a glad pilgrim on my way going to glory land. It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

Enjoy!

He’ll Take Me Through
by Lee Roy Abernathy

Verse 1
I’m a glad pilgrim on my way going to glory land
Jesus my only hope and stay holdeth me by the hand
It is such joy to understand things that I never knew
Keeping my promise to the Lord I’m going through

Chorus
I’m His, what a wonderful feeling in my soul
He’s mine, He’s protecting me from the heat and cold
I’ll do whatsoever He bids me I will do
I know my redeemer will lead me safely through.

Verse 2
Walking with Jesus all the way singing a happy song
Matters not if it’s night or day nothing can lead me wrong
Feeling His presence ever near why should I weep or sigh
Knowing I have a home in glory by and by.

<Chorus>

Verse 3
Fully believing trusting God, giving Him all the praise
Leading me from the paths I trod ever my voice I’ll raise
He will be with me to the end comforting with His power
And He will be my closest friend in death’s dark hour.

<Chorus>

: : : I need the lyrics to "I'm a glad pilgrim on my way going to glory land. It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

I’m a glad pilgrim on my way, going to glory land
Jesus my only hope and stay holdeth me by the hand
It is such joy to understand things that I never knew
Keeping my promise to the Lord I’m going thru.

Cho
I’m His, what a wonderful feeling in my soul
He’s mine, He’s protecting me from the heat and cold
I’ll do whatsoever He bids me I will do
I know my Redeemer will lead me safely thru

Walking with Jesus all the way, singing a happy song
Matters not if it’s night or day nothing can lead me wrong
Feeling His presence ever near why should I weep or sigh
Knowing I have a home in glory by and by.

Fully believing, trusting God, giving Him all the praise
Leading me from the paths I trod ever my voice I’ll raise
He will be with me to the end, comforting with His pow’r
And He will be my closet friend in death’s dark hour.

: I need the lyrics to holy holy. It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

: I need the lyrics to "Till the storm passes by " It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

: : I need the lyrics to "Till the storm passes by " It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

: : : I need the lyrics to "we give thee thanks" It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

Re: Grace thrillers Lyrics we praise you

: : : : I need the lyrics to "we praise you It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

: I need the lyrics to "I can't even walk by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

: I need the lyrics to "Some through the fire, some through the flood". I don't know the title or all the words to the song. It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

Grace, this is not a followup but i just want you to send me all the Lyrics for Traditonal Gospel Classics. I dont know where it was recorded. I got one copy of this album but there are some areas I'm not clear so I want to continue getting blessed with it. So please send me the Lyrics.

Kondwani Munthali - Malawi - Central Africa

: I need the lyrics to " PRECIOUS JESUS" It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

: I need the lyrics to "Ican't even walk without him holding my hand was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

: Power In The Blood &Old Time Religion
lyrics i would love please

i need the lyrics for fil my cup

May i have the lyrics for 'God is Good,God is Good,God is Good to me How Can i Let Him down,etc'.

: I need the lyrics to "Until you know the Love of God," It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

i need the lyrics for a new year has come and gone
thank you lord for watching over us

: I need the lyrics "did you stop to pray this ," by Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

: I need the lyrics to "teardrops" recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

:I need the lyrics "bring me down"by grace thriller

: I need the lyrics to when the storm passes over by the grace thrillers

: I need the lyrics to "Make us one," not sure who did the original but, It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

: I need the lyrics to "God isGood,"

I need the lyrics to "Thank you Lord for watching over us". It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

: I need the lyrics to Make us one

: I need the lyrics to "Somewhere Around the Throne of God," by Rev. Frederick Douglass Kirkpatrick. It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.
(Solo)
I went to the house where I used to live, the grass has grown up and it covered the door, someone across the street, "said I know who you seek, but no one, no one lives there anymore." I said, "where are they?"

(Chorus)
They are somewhere around the throne of God, they are somewhere around the throne of God. I'll keep searching, and searching until I shall find them, they are somewhere around God's throne.

(Solo)
I went to the church where I used to go, the preacher, he was still preching and he met me at the door, he said, "I know who you are, and I know who you're looking for, but they, they don't come here anymore." I said, "where are they?"

(Chorus)
They are somewhere around the throne of God, they are somewhere around the throne of God. I'll keep searching and searching, until I shall find them, they are somewhere around, God's throne.
(Repeat chorus 2 or 3 times...following the anointing)

Lyrics for song

I need the lyrics for "Lord walk beside me, lead me and guide, and take all those memories of sinning away.....

Somewhere around the throne of God

I am thankful to have found the lyrics for that songs by the Grace Trillers. My friend whose daughter pass away
requested that I search for it . I believes she need it for the funeral service. Thank you.

I doubt that this was only recorded by Grace thrillers of Jamaica. This is an old, old, gospel tune sung in the deep south and often sung at funerals or on days of memorials.

: I need the lyrics to "I Will Follow King Jesus,". It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

: I need the lyrics to "You are Worthy to Be praise" from the album " A New Dawning"

: : I need the lyrics to "You are Worthy to Be praise" from the album " A New Dawning"

: : : I need the lyrics to "A New Dawning" from the album " A New Dawning"

: I need the lyrics to "pray," It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

I need the lyrics to NOT MY WILL. It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.
Thank you.

: I need the lyrics to "Roll back the curtain" by Alison Krauss. It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

: I need the lyrics to "Glory of Jesus," It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

: : I need the lyrics to "Glory of Jesus," It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica. Can you pls send me the lyrics pls, cause this is my favourite song.

: : : I need the lyrics to "Glory of Jesus," It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica. Can you pls send me the lyrics pls, cause this is my favourite song and also the song called Wounded Soldier. plz

: : : : I need the lyrics to Aint no giving up It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica. Can you pls send me the lyrics pls,

I would Like The Lyrics for The Song He Died For me By The Grace Thrillers

: : : I need the lyrics to "He Died For Me By Grace Thrillers It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica. Can you pls send me the lyrics pls, cause this is my favourite song.

: : : I need the lyrics to "Glory of Jesus," It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica. Can you pls send me the lyrics pls, cause this is my favourite song.

: : : : I need the lyrics to "Tell me the story of jesus
," It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica. Can you pls send me the lyrics pls, cause this is my favourite song.

I need the lyrics to "Your Grace and Mercy ," It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica.

: : : I need the lyrics to "Glory of Jesus," It was recorded by the Grace Thrillers in Jamaica. Could you please send me the lyrics, thanks.

I need the lyrics to no teeardrops in heaven

I need the lyrics for "Make us One Lord" by Grace Thrillers

: I need the lyrics to I am the way

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.