I need chords for Superchick "I belong to you" THis is VITAL...

Posted by Katy Hext on Tue, 03/30/04 - 15:04:04.
In Reply to Christian Music

Hey can anybody find chords for me on Superchicks Song I belong to yiou if you can please please please email me i have looked eveerywhere for that song and it is nowhere to be found anyways thanks a bunch if you do...Katy

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: I need chords for Superchick

Do you have the chords for superchicks "stand in the rain" or "anthem" i love those songs i would like to play them on my guitar but i cant find em anywhere i need them soon beacause i need to show them to my guitar teacher by tuesday today is thursaday could you please send it to me sometime before 3:00 on tuesday...hannah

I really need them too i am not part of this forum :( but i need these chords, if n e one has them plz send them to me pretty plz wit sugar on top :)

Here you go! I just found these when I was looking for them myself, and thought you guys might still want them. Have fun! -Jordan

http://www.musicrefuge.com/index.php?go=resources&type=guitar_chords&resource_id=4042

: Hey can anybody find chords for me on Superchicks Song I belong to yiou if you can please please please email me i have looked eveerywhere for that song and it is nowhere to be found anyways thanks a bunch if you do...Kang

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.