Re: kilo alo--love in ya mouth lyrics

Posted by jennifer on Sun, 05/01/05 - 10:26:10.

: : I met this girl in atlanta let me play in her mizouth she get my **** so hizard it never go sizoft from the side to the side the bitch gonna get it off. From the top of my dizick to the bottom of my bizalls, i feel her fingernails when she grab it and beat it she ready to eat it wheneva i scited. She did it in the dark but in the light she wont do it. She be unzippin my pants and she be getting straight to it. no, it was not a dream even though thats what it seems, i kick i scra i scat i ski i scream she was really freak she was really fine i didnt feel her teeth i only felt her tounge relax i'm getting masaged by the masues she wouldnt let me gizo she woulndt let me loose i dont know her she was somebody else but i was HAPPY thats why i said to myself but she was nothing lue she do it anyway she didnt want to talk she aint got nothing to say but ooo ahahh iaaa...love in her mouth love in her mouth, we making love sho nof we making love all in her mouth......

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: kilo alo--love in ya mouth lyrics

: : : I met this girl in atlanta let me play in her mizouth she get my **** so hizard it never go sizoft from the side to the side the bitch gonna get it off. From the top of my dizick to the bottom of my bizalls, i feel her fingernails when she grab it and beat it she ready to eat it wheneva i scited. She did it in the dark but in the light she wont do it. She be unzippin my pants and she be getting straight to it. no, it was not a dream even though thats what it seems, i kick i scra i scat i ski i scream she was really freak she was really fine i didnt feel her teeth i only felt her tounge relax i'm getting masaged by the masues she wouldnt let me gizo she woulndt let me loose i dont know her she was somebody else but i was HAPPY thats why i said to myself but she was nothing lue she do it anyway she didnt want to talk she aint got nothing to say but ooo ahahh iaaa...love in her mouth love in her mouth, we making love sho nof we making love all in her mouth......

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.