i need kilo ali love in ya mouth lyrics bad!!!

Posted by sam on Sun, 02/24/02 - 18:42:11.

can anyone email me or direct me to a page with kilo ali's lyrics for love in ya mouth. i have them all but the rap part. its the second verse and noone knows it. thank you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Get Low lyrics

I need Get Low lyrics by Ying Yang Twins SOOO bad. Could someone please send me them or a link that has them?!
thanks, Angie

Re: Get Low lyrics

here you go angie! these are the lyrics to the full song get low by lil jon and the eastside boyz featuring ying yang twins. - Zachqwertyuiop
http://home.earthlink.net/~ssbmzeldamaster/id4.html

: here you go angie! these are the lyrics to the full song get low by lil jon and the eastside boyz featuring ying yang twins. - Zachqwertyuiop
: http://home.earthlink.net/~ssbmzeldamaster/id4.html

fdsg

: I need Get Low lyrics by Ying Yang Twins SOOO bad. Could someone please send me them or a link that has them?!
: thanks,Victoria

: I need Get Low lyrics by Ying Yang Twins SOOO bad. Could someone please send me them or a link that has them?!
: thanks, Angie

me 2

no

Hey Angie, Just click on the link....

go to www.songlyrics.com

who sings Get Low

I wanna know who sings this song! It goes from da window to da wall, but is called Get low

: thanks, deana

: thanks, Johnna

: thanks, Rayjaunda

: thanks, pam

: thanks, Jackie

: I need Get Low lyrics by Ying Yang Twins SOOO bad. Could someone please send me them or a link that has them?! Also i would like Kelly Clarkson Lyrics too!!!!
: thanks, Courtney

i cant find the lyrics to get low, any one that knows where to get them send them to me plees! thanks a ton ~jena

: I need Get Low lyrics by lil jon and the eastside boys someone please send me them or a link that has them?!
: thanks, Chassitty

HI WASSUP GURL COME HERE HEY WASSUP GURL COME HERE

: thanks,Leigha

http://www.metrolyrics.com/

i need the get low lyric cause me and my bestfriend listen to it all the time and want to learn it by heart and learn to sing it right if someone has thelyrics will u please send them to me????

: thanks, ALISHA

: Can some one please send me Get Low lyrics by Lil John and the East Side Boys
: Thank You Karina Del Campo

Can some one please send me Get Low lyrics by Lil John and the East Side Boys
Thank You Karina Del Campo

I would like to win a cd and some things that lil john and the east side boys have b/c they are so fucking hot

hola, i love lil john and the eastside boys, and really want the lyrics for that song thanks a bunch ~ luv jenna ~

: thanks,Alyssa

: I need Get Low lyrics by Ying Yang Twins and Chingy Right Thurr SOOO bad. Could someone please send me them or a link that has them?!
: thanks, Elise and Angie

: : I need Get Low lyrics by Ying Yang Twins SOOO bad. Could someone please send me them or a link that has them?!
thnx
luv,
The dimond Chikka

I need Get Low lyrics by Ying Yang Twins. So I can put them in my info on AIM for some friends of mine. You would be doing my the biggest favor. I need them really bad.Could someone please send me them or a link that has them!
thanks,
Deirdre

i need get low lyrics quick

Get Low Lyrics

Re: Get Low Lyrics

: : I need Get Low lyrics by Ying Yang Twins SOOO bad. Could someone please send me them or a link that has them?!
: : thanks, Brittany

get low lyrics

i need the "get low" lyrics bye lil jon and the eastside boyz! please i wanna suprise my sister when she comes to visit i wanna show her that i can rap! hehe anyways thanks
sam

Get Low by "Yin Yan Twins"???? Did u mean "Lil Jon & The Eastside Boys"??? Cuz they sang a song called 'Get Low'. U can get tha lyrics at Azlyrics.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.