series 10 guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Dennis Hadlock on Wed, 07/31/02 - 13:31:08.

I got a series 10 pro guitar with a floyd rose locking nut and trem But it is missing the arm. Can you tell me who made them and if I can get this part?
thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

serise 10 serial # 097980

i bought this guitar brand new in the 90's {can't remember the exact year},,,it is ALL ORIGINAL,,,had a guitar tech friend {who travels with a touring band} put a major tune on it {sounds and looks like Claptons Strat},,,i don't plan on selling it ,,,i'd like to know what kind of pick-ups , tuning keys ,and bridge it has on it ,,,and maybe what it might be worth now,,,i hope the serial # can help ,,,thanks for any information you can find ,,,

Serial Number?

Saw comments about neck plate but nothing on mine??? Any other suggestions . . I got a Pre-Korean model . . .I had it in my attic since 1985 so its probably significantly older . . . Don't know the official description but its a bright metallic blue with a scalloped butt . . . in good shape except for pickup switch missing its little cap and a "beauty mark" at the tip of one of "scallops" . . .probably from not using a stand or a drop . . . Just curious about thye guitar . . . Has four pickups . . .Appreciate any help identifying the model . . . Thanks . .

re:: series 10

honestly anyone wanting to get rid of these guitars i have one of the Bently series 10 tiger scarab guitars and it sounds and plays way better than my fender strat. if your wanting to get rid of yours email me

Re: series 10 guitar

: I got a series 10 pro guitar with a floyd rose locking nut and trem But it is missing the arm. Can you tell me who made them and if I can get this part?
: thanks

: : I got a series 10 pro guitar with a floyd rose locking nut and trem But it is missing the arm. Can you tell me who made them and if I can get this part?
: : thanks

vagina

: I got a series 10 pro guitar with a floyd rose locking nut and trem But it is missing the arm. Can you tell me who made them and if I can get this part?
: thanks

The bently series 10 was made by the St Louis music company they soon out-sourced to korea and became something else, I cannot remember the name.

The trem arm and bridges are a very common type.
they can be found on most any low end guitar with a trem bar.although if your wanting to put a floyde rose bridge in you need to router the guitar to fit that type of saddle. the type of bridge you might want is called a tention bridge system. here is an example.
http://www.soundchamberrepairs.com/pictures%20A-F/BridgeStratBKUsed.jpg

How much is a series 10 guitar worth?

I bought a series 10 guitar for 150 from a pawn shop and it works perfectly and i was wondering how much it is worth.

: : I got a series 10 pro guitar with a floyd rose locking nut and trem But it is missing the arm. Can you tell me who made them and if I can get this part?
: : thanks

Dennis, Looks like a Jackson, right? I just picked up a lefty version of the same guitar and it's also missing the whammy arm. Since it's a Floyd Rose, you should be able to get a replacement at any well stocked guitar shop. Or try Stewart-MacDonald Guitar Shop Supply
<www.stewmac.com> they carry replacement parts. As far as I know the Series 10 was made by Bently Guitars, now called Austin Guitars, they make copies of many major brands.

Series 10 by Bently

I have a series 10 by Bently I had to replace the Bridge in it, but I do have a Whammy Bar for it, I'm thinking about selling it, I'm wondering, how much does this Guitar cost before I sell it?

Re: Series 10 by Bently

: I have a series 10 by Bently I had to replace the Bridge in it, but I do have a Whammy Bar for it, I'm thinking about selling it, I'm wondering, how much does this Guitar cost before I sell it?

iF IT A SUPER STAT ITS WORTH ! MILLION DOLLARS ?IN MONOPOLY MONEY

: I have a series 10 by Bently I had to replace the Bridge in it, but I do have a Whammy Bar for it, I'm thinking about selling it, I'm wondering, how much does this Guitar cost before I sell it?

If it plays?works? at least a hot steamy pile of shit

2.53 US dollars or a half eaten hot dog , check local fire wood stores

Series 10 by Bently

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Series 10 by Bently

who makes the series 10 ? if u know o\please email me thanks

: who makes the series 10 ? if u know o\please email me thanks

bently makes the series 10.

: who makes the series 10 ? if u know o\please email me thanks : The answer is Bentley

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.