Misionera

Posted by Homayoon on Wed, 04/04/01 - 05:18:03.
In Reply to Musica Viva

Dear Sir,
I am an amateur classical guitar player and I would like to thank you for your great site. I have been looking for the score of MISIONERA by FERNANDO BUSTAMANTE for many years. I would appreciate if you could help me to find that score.
Best regards / Homayoun

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Misionera intercabio por el coyunbaba

: Dear Sir,
: I am an amateur classical guitar player and I would like to thank you for your great site. I have been looking for the score of MISIONERA by FERNANDO BUSTAMANTE for many years. I would appreciate if you could help me to find that score.
: Best regards / Homayoun

Re: Misionera

Hello. I´m a guitarist of Zaragoza, Spain. I´m looking for this song too . I would thank you if you could help me to find it. Bye.

Re: Misionera

Hi!: if you have not yet found the score, I can scan it and send as attached file by e-mail. If you want, answer me to leo_rozas@yahoo.com
I'm from Chile, so I apologize about my poor english. Bye...

Re: FERNANDO BUSTAMANTE,MISIONERA

I NEED ONFOR:ON COMPOSITOR FERNANDO BUSTAMANTE:
1-BIO:

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.