Free Backing Tracks(not crap midi) on mp3 etc that good quality!

Posted by Elliott on Wed, 07/18/01 - 14:32:28.
In Reply to Free Guitar Music

Can someone please tell me a site that lets you download free backing tracks for guitar etc and is good quality (giging quality), thanks VERy much appriecated,

Ell

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Guitar Backing Tracks

Hi guys, do you have Avril Lavigne's backing tracks? I want "Freak Out" + "How Does It Feel". Thanks all. If you guys ahve them, please send them to my e-mail : agnes.missyou@yahoo.com.hk

Re: Free Backing Tracks(not crap midi) on mp3 etc that good quality! WHERE?

: Can someone please tell me a site that lets you download free backing tracks etc and is good quality (giging quality), thanks VERy much appriecated,

: Ell

can someone tell me where i can download free quality backing tracks for the musical oliver twist.thanks nick.

Free Backing Tracks(not crap midi) on mp3 etc that good quality! WHERE?

: Can someone please tell me a site that lets you download free backing tracks for Singers and is good quality (giging quality), thanks VERY much appriecated,

John Mark

does anyone have a backing track for whitney houston's my love is your love?? plzzzz help me

free backing tracks

hi i have a selection of over 680,000
backing tracks so if your interested then email me at mathew789456@yahoo.co.uk

Re: free backing tracks

: hi i have a selection of over 680,000
: backing tracks so if your interested then email me at mathew789456@yahoo.co.uk

Hi do you have any backing tracks for Eva Cassidy's Songbird and somewhere over the rainbow or know where i can get them from?

Thanks

Maria

Re: free backing tracks

: : hi i have a selection of over 680,000
: : backing tracks so if your interested then email me at mathew789456@yahoo.co.uk

: Hi do you have any backing tracks that are free of charge in desperate need of more backing tracks for gigs thanks

: Maria

dangerously in love ive got it

anybody want this track call me

dangerously in love

dangerously in love ive got it

: Can someone please tell me a site that lets you download free backing tracks for guitar etc and is good quality (giging quality), thanks VERy much appriecated,

anybody want this track call me

:could someone help me.I really need help finding a backing track to leona`s a moment like this

Has anyone got backing tracks no fade outs from the 1960's
if so please could you send a list of songs you have
Thanks

: Can someone please tell me a site that lets you download backing tracks for xmas carols( thanks VERy much appriecated,

track-sophia

looking for backing track for song called "Sophia" by Narinna pallot.
anyone help ?

:Has anybody got a backing track for Rhianna (unfaithful) Or Know where to get them from?

: Can someone please tell me a site where I can download sk8erboi and get this party started for free (must be a backing track)PLZ HLP MOI!!!

can someone please tell me where i can download free backing tracks for memories by the cats the musical one please.

: Can someone please tell me a site that lets you download free backing tracks for guitar etc and is good quality (giging quality), thanks VERy much appriecated,

can someone please tell me where i can get free backing tracks for
singers

Backing Tracks

Can some one please tell me where i can get Music Of The Night - Phantom Of The Operah but best of all Free!!! please thank you

where can you get backing tracks for Delta Goodrem In My on Time and Bic Runga Something Good?

: P

: Can someone please tell me a site that lets you download free backing tracks for vocalists etc and is good quality (giging quality), thanks VERy much appriecated,Jules

Re: FOUND Backing Tracks(not crap midi) on mp3 etc that good quality! WHERE?

: : Can someone please tell me a site that lets you download free backing tracks for guitar etc and is good quality (giging quality), thanks VERy much appriecated,

We got our tracks from www.mtracksaudio.com. they are professional audio backing tracks pros. they're not free but are reasonably priced. They were able to remove guitar parts for us so i could play to them on gigs

:can you tell me a site that has good quality baktrax for free?

try bearshare free edition got hundreds from clapton to satriani-good luck

i need the backing track to michelle mcmanus' all this time by tomorrow for an audition please help

: i need the backing track to michelle mcmanus' all this time by tomorrow for an audition please help
i

PLZ HELP!!!!

: Can someone please tell me a site that lets you download free Avril Lavigne backing tracks and is good quality (giging quality), thanks VERy much appriecated,

: Chez

Does anyone have a backing track to Beyonce's Dangerously in love?

I've been looking 4 dis eva since it was on destiny's child album, and i still have never found it. If someone has it, can u please send it 2 me? Thank u!!!

Re: Does anyone have a backing track to Beyonce's Dangerously in love?

omg i want that backing track as well! where do u find it?

: omg i want that backing track as well! where do u find it?

im downloading thistrack right now
anybody want it? i will e mail it to you

Hi please please email me that backing track if you have it!! I have a show in 2 weeks.

thanks

xx

i have that backing track so if u want it then email me at mathew789456@yahoo.co.uk

: omg i want that backing track as well! where do u find it?

im downloading thistrack right now

: : Can someone please tell me a site that lets you download free backing tracks for guitar etc and is good quality (giging quality), thanks VERy much appriecated,

: : Ell
I'm looking to. can you or anyone else help

: :can someone please tell me a site where i can get free backing tracks for vocalist which i can download to cd many thanks

why does everyone in these threads post ****ing blank messages?

it's SO annoying when people just post the message reply as it is, with a copy of the last message and NO ACTUAL CONTENT
why do people do that? it adds nothing, all it does is piss people off

Hey, i would really appreciate the backing track to Bette Midler's 'Wind beneath my wings'(no vocals) -for free. if anyone can tell me where to find it, or send it to me ready to download, that would be great! Cheers!

: : Ell

: Hey, i would really appreciate the backing track to Bette Midler's 'Wind beneath my wings'(no vocals) -for free. if anyone can tell me where to find it, or send it to me ready to download, that would be great! Cheers!

: : : Can someone please tell me a site that lets you download free backing tracks for guitar etc and is good quality (giging quality), thanks VERy much appriecated,

: : : Ell

: : Hey, i would really appreciate the backing track to Dido's 'white flag'(no vocals) -for free. if anyone can tell me where to find it, or send it to me ready to download, that would be great! Cheers!

Can someone give me details of where I can download decent quality backing tracks that are not MIDI. I`ve looked everywhere but can`t find a single site, much appreciated.

Chris

: Can someone send me the backing track to Christina Aguilera "I'm Ok" without words (vocals on it) erady to download.

Backing tracks !!

Does anyone have the backing tracks (without vocals on it) to Dido-white flag, Aretha Franklin-Black velvet or The Fugees-Killing me softly, can u send me them ready to download Cheers x

Re: Backing tracks !!

large cheese

please can someone give me a site to download or just listen to linkin park backing tracks, so i can play my guitar over it...thanks...

: Can someone please tell me a site that lets you download free backing tracks for music with the title 'Please Mr postman' Thank you!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.