Looking for John Sykes Tab

Posted by yallee on Sat, 06/07/03 - 23:47:54.

If anyody can help me to locate the tab for "please don't leave me", I'd appreciate it very much.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Looking for John Sykes Tab

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

: If anyody can help me to locate the tab for "please don't leave me", I'd appreciate it very much. if you guys need tabs from other bands i'd be willing to trade

I have that song in score format from japan. It has guitar, bass, vocals, drums & keys. I have it scanned too.

pls send me a copy of Cautionary Warning if you have.
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls

is that you dad

dad its me zachary james yallee i finaly found you i really want to meet you:D i have been so sad and upset for so long mom has told me so much about you your son always zachary james yallee.

I'm realy crazy to find the tab of "Cautionary Warning" ...
If any one of you have this tab, please, send a copy ...

Hey!! Can anyone please send me a copy of "Cautionary Warning" PLEASE!!!!! Iam SOOOOO desperate! I cant find any John Sykes tabs! PLEASE!!!!
If anyone does have a copy send it to my email please
gfx5@hotmail.co.uk

Desperate for John Sykes Tabs!!!

Hey again. Please send me a copy of "Cautionary Warning" or even any other John Sykes tabs please! It would be really greatful! If anyone has a copy please please please send it to my adress if you have MSN Messenger please!
gfx5@hotmail.co.uk PLEASE send me any kind of John Sykes tabs PLEASE!! It will be very greatful!! PLEASE! Cya

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.