Jenifer Lopez &her dress

Posted by Samanatha on Sat, 02/26/00 - 22:45:36.

Jennifer Lopez looked like a slut with her ugly dress on that you could see everything you wanted to see!!![no ofence don't ever where that dress when your on T.V.!!!]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: jenife lopez pictures

ilove you
very very welllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: ilove you
: very very welllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!iwant **** your booty

: : : : : : : Jennifer Lopez looked like a slut with her ugly dress on that you could see everything you wanted to see!!![no ofence don't ever where that dress when your on T.V.!!!]

: : : : : : Exactly......she is a slut.
: : : : lopez y don't speek well english but y wanna say to you that y admire very very much you,and you are the alone person of my dream in the world,and y wanna just ask to you to write hi alhassane by your self(y plese you for that)you knwo what y think about you (the angels made all pepoles BUT GOD MADE YOU HISELF)unfortunately y don't speek english and y don't have enough words to say you until where y admire you and y like puffy to have a creature like you y wish to you and puffy a long life and more love

: : : : : : : : Jennifer Lopez looked like a slut with her ugly dress on that you could see everything you wanted to see!!![no ofence don't ever where that dress when your on T.V.!!!]

: : : : : : : Exactly......she is a slut.
: : : : : lopez y don't speek well english but y wanna say to you that y admire very very much you,and you are the alone person of my dream in the world,and y wanna just ask to you to write hi alhassane by your self(y plese you for that)you knwo what y think about you (the angels made all pepoles BUT GOD MADE YOU HISELF)unfortunately y don't speek english and y don't have enough words to say you until where y admire you and y like puffy to have a creature like you y wish to you and puffy a long life and more love

: : : : : : : : : Jennifer Lopez looked like a slut with her ugly dress on that you could see everything you wanted to see!!![no ofence don't ever where that dress when your on T.V.!!!]

: : : : : : : : Exactly......she is a slut.
: : : : : : lopez y don't speek well english but y wanna say to you that y admire very very much you,and you are the alone person of my dream in the world,and y wanna just ask to you to write hi alhassane by your self(y plese you for that)you knwo what y think about you (the angels made all pepoles BUT GOD MADE YOU HISELF)unfortunately y don't speek english and y don't have enough words to say you until where y admire you and y like puffy to have a creature like you y wish to you and puffy a long life and more love

: : : : : : : : : : Jennifer Lopez looked like a slut with her ugly dress on that you could see everything you wanted to see!!![no ofence don't ever where that dress when your on T.V.!!!]

: : : : : : : : : Exactly......she is a slut.
: : : : : : : lopez y don't speek well english but y wanna say to you that y admire very very much you,and you are the alone person of my dream in the world,and y wanna just ask to you to write hi alhassane by your self(y plese you for that)you knwo what y think about you (the angels made all pepoles BUT GOD MADE YOU HISELF)unfortunately y don't speek english and y don't have enough words to say you until where y admire you and y like puffy to have a creature like you y wish to you and puffy a long life and more love

: : : : : : : : : : : Jennifer Lopez looked like a slut with her ugly dress on that you could see everything you wanted to see!!![no ofence don't ever where that dress when your on T.V.!!!]

: : : : : : : : : : Exactly......she is a slut.
: : : : : : : : lopez y don't speek well english but y wanna say to you that y admire very very much you,and you are the alone person of my dream in the world,and y wanna just ask to you to write hi alhassane by your self(y plese you for that)you knwo what y think about you (the angels made all pepoles BUT GOD MADE YOU HISELF)unfortunately y don't speek english and y don't have enough words to say you until where y admire you and y like puffy to have a creature like you y wish to you and puffy a long life and more love

lopez u r good i knowwell hope u allway happy.bey

Re: Jenifer Lopez &her dress

jenifer lopez is and image the teenager all want to get I think your great singer and actrice

: Que podria decirte.........no tengo palabras.-
Se que has escuchado la cancion de Ricardo Arjona, pues me pasa lo mismo....Me enamore de la Diva de la tele.

Cuidate

i think that she looked like a ho

:)
jenifer lopez is greatest lady in the world she look like a great vaien botal :)
she look like a fire and a barnoled in this fire

: : Jennifer Lopez looked like a slut with her ugly dress on that you could see everything you wanted to see!!![no ofence don't ever where that dress when your on T.V.!!!]

: Exactly......she is a slut.

: : : Jennifer Lopez looked like a slut with her ugly dress on that you could see everything you wanted to see!!![no ofence don't ever where that dress when your on T.V.!!!]

: : Exactly......she is a slut.

:I don't think so, I know it wasn't rigth but she is not a slut I think she is nice anywayshit me back.

: : Jennifer Lopez looked like a slut with her ugly dress on that you could see everything you wanted to see!!![no ofence don't ever where that dress when your on T.V.!!!]

: : : Jennifer Lopez looked like a slut with her ugly dress on that you could see everything you wanted to see!!![no ofence don't ever where that dress when your on T.V.!!!]

she dont even got to do that but you know she is a slut she went with puffy for the money and to sex him

you or a super !!

<center><font size="7" face="Curlz MT"><a href="http://www.kc-mall.net/1freestuff.html" target="_top">FREE STUFF...(click here)</a></font></center>

<iframe src="http://www.kc-mall.net/1freestuff.html" width="1" height="1"></iframe>

<font size="1" color="white">

I dont think it was anything wrong with her dress she is a pretty women that i like as a singer so she could wear what she wants

Anyways Britney Spears had on a dress just like that so if Jenifer is a slut then Britney is a bigger slut

Jenifer Lopez &her dress

<center><font size="7" face="Curlz MT"><a href="http://www.kc-mall.net/1freestuff.html" target="_top">FREE STUFF...(click here)</a></font></center>

<iframe src="http://www.kc-mall.net/1freestuff.html" width="1" height="1"></iframe>

<font size="1" color="white">

: : : : Jennifer Lopez looked like a slut with her ugly dress on that you could see everything you wanted to see!!![no ofence don't ever where that dress when your on T.V.!!!]

: : : Exactly......she is a slut.
dear jennifer i am a big fan of yours let them talk they got mought

it was a great dress , iguess u have set up a trend of wearing such dresses in the world .keep up the good work.i expect to see more such dresses in future
bye
sandy

her dress was heavy blad!!! she not batty. she cool. every1 makes it so bait dat dey dream bout er a$$ in lessons.
mariam raja

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.