gucci guitar

Advertisement
Posted by K F JOYNER on Mon, 01/27/03 - 20:37:46.
In Reply to ACHTUNG WORLD U2

hello,anybody out there got info on gucci OR prada guitar???I saw the edge with one somewhere about two years ago.Pretty sure it was gucci..... thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: gucci guitar

I want to buy a Gucci Guitar, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could steer me in the right direction. If I am able to locate one for sale I will pay a handsome finders fee. Thank you.

Calvin

: hello,anybody out there got info on gucci OR prada guitar???I saw the edge with one somewhere about two years ago.Pretty sure it was gucci..... thanks

WE HAVE ONE!!!

GUCCI GUITAR

You said, you have a/the Gucci Guitar. Do you still have one???
Best,
Mark

yes . the guy who made them is in ireland now.
he made them in clapham surrey england.in a shop called classic guitars.but its asecret hes not aloud to say he was or did it.cause gucci make you sign papers.corperate branding etc

Gucci Guitar

Hello can you please Email me with infomation and pictures of the Gucci Guitar iam very interseted in them also i love gucci clothes
thanks very much

Jonathan Charlesworth

Mark Nichol made them when he was working at Guitar Classics, Webbs Road, Battersea (near Clapham)about 18 months ago. He also made quite a few other electrics (theres a custom strat of his for sale in the shop right now) and some great acoustics

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.