guitar partitures

Advertisement
Posted by victor on Sun, 03/10/02 - 10:23:15.

hi, I would like to exchange/trade Antonio Lauro Partitures. I have a collection and I am loocking for some titles like Maria Luisa and la Gatica. If you have other clasical partitures I will also consider them for trade.Please have them as printable size image files (300 dpi, grayscale).
I appreciate any feedback or leads to where I can find them.
Thanks,
Victor.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guitar partitures

hi i

want partiture for the song throu glass?Does anybody
know?

: hi, I would like to exchange/trade Antonio Lauro Partitures. I have a collection and I am loocking for some titles like Maria Luisa and la Gatica. If you have other clasical partitures I will also consider them for trade.Please have them as printable size image files (300 dpi, grayscale).
: I appreciate any feedback or leads to where I can find them.
: Thanks,
: Victor.

: : hi, I would like to exchange/trade Antonio Lauro Partitures. I have a collection and I am loocking for some titles like Maria Luisa and la Gatica. If you have other clasical partitures I will also consider them for trade.Please have them as printable size image files (300 dpi, grayscale).
: : I appreciate any feedback or leads to where I can find them.
: : Thanks,
: : Victor.
ma anks**t karin

: hi, I would like to exchange/trade Antonio Lauro Partitures. I have a collection and I am loocking for some titles like Maria Luisa and la Gatica. If you have other clasical partitures I will also consider them for trade.Please have them as printable size image files (300 dpi, grayscale).

: : hi, I would like to exchange/trade Antonio Lauro Partitures. I have a collection and I am loocking for some titles like Maria Luisa and la Gatica. If you have other clasical partitures I will also consider them for trade.Please have them as printable size image files (300 dpi, grayscale).

: : : hi, I would like to exchange/trade Gun's and roses or The rolling stones Partitures. I have a collection and I am loocking for some titles Angie or satisfaction. If you have other rock partitures I will also consider them for trade.Please have them as printable size image files.

: : : I appreciate any feedback or leads to where I can find them.
: : : Thanks,
: : : Milad.

: : hi, I would like to exchange/trade Toto Kutugno Partitures. I have a collection and I am loocking for some titles like L'Italiano. If you have other clasical partitures I will also consider them for trade.Please have them as printable size image files (300 dpi, grayscale).

Hi, i'm lookin for the two partitures Sunburst from Andrew York and Nathalia from Mauro guilliani if you cant help me just let me now tanks!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.