want to learn the strumming pattern of some songs

Posted by Shankar on Fri, 01/03/03 - 14:37:21.
In Reply to guitar & music

Hi ,
I am learning the acoustic guitar for some time and not able to figure out the strumming pattern of the hindi song 'neele neele ambar pe' . can anybody help me out.

Regds,
Shankar

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: want to learn the strumming pattern of some songs

Hi ,
I am learning the acoustic guitar for some time and not able to figure out the strumming pattern of the hindi song 'neele neele ambar pe' . can anybody help me out.

Regards,
Harsh

hi want to learn the strumming pattern of kiasy btao baten dilon ke

: Hi ,
: I am learning the acoustic guitar for some time and not able to figure out the strumming pattern of the hindi song 'kabhi kabhi aditi' . can anybody help me out.

: Regds,
: deepak

: I am learning the acoustic guitar for some time and not able to figure out the strumming pattern of the hindi song 'sutta' . can anybody help me out.

: deepak

Hi
i want to learn strumming pattern song of ajeeb dasta hai ye
please.

jk

: I am learning the acoustic guitar for some time i wana know strumming patterns in figured chart with its explanation regarding how to play it.how one can play guitar with tabala. which are the strumming patterns which are suitable for indian music espetialy gazals,koli songs,indian melody songs like TERE NAAM tital songs

: Shankar

: I am learning the acoustic guitar for some time and not able to figure out the strumming pattern of the hindi song 'jaanam dekh lo ' from veer zara . can anybody help me out.

: ankur

: I am learning the acoustic guitar for some time and not able to figure out the strumming pattern of the hindi song 'neele neele ambar pe' . can anybody help me out.

: : Hi ,
: : I am learning the acoustic guitar for some time and not able to figure out the strumming pattern of the hindi song 'neele neele ambar pe' . can anybody help me out.

: : Regds,
: : Shankar

: : : Hi ,
: : : i want to strumming this song. please.

: I am learning the acoustic guitar for some time and not able to figure out the strumming pattern of the hindi song rock on . can anybody help me out.

: I am learning the acoustic guitar for some time and not able to figure out the strumming pattern of the hindi songS . can anybody help me out.

: I am learning the acoustic guitar for some time and not able to figure out the strumming pattern of the hindi song 'neele neele ambar pe' . can anybody help me out.

: : I am learning the acoustic guitar for some time and not able to figure out the strumming pattern of the hindi song 'roo ba roo roshani' . can anybody help me out.

: : abhinav

: I am learning the acoustic guitar for some time and not able to figure out the strumming pattern songs.my teacher has taught me one pattern & he fits in most of the songs in that pattern. when he plays that it sounds ok but when i play it den the rhythym of the song & the stumming does not sync
can anybody help me out.

hi priyanka,
some of songs i know strumming with are as
papa kahte hai DU UDU
LAGI TUMSE MAN KI LAGAN UD DDD UDU
GULABI AANKHE DU UUDU
PURANI JEANS Db Db UDUD
chura liya d ududu
ROBAROO dddudd ud/ ddd ududu

COUNTRY ROADS Db DUDU

want to learn the strumming pattern of some songs

Hi ,
I am learning the acoustic guitar for some time and not able to figure out the strumming pattern of the song
ehsaas by atif
Regds,

rohit

hi
can any1 tell me the strumming patern of mera pehla pehla pyar??

: hi
: can any1 tell me the strumming patern of mera pehla pehla pyar??

DO U U DUDU UDu

: I am learning the acoustic guitar for some time and not able to figure out the strumming pattern of the hindi song "chura liya hai tumne jo dilko" . can anybody help me out.

hi,
I have been learning guitar for about 4 months. I require the strumming pattern for some songs. They are sooraj hua madham(k3g), main koi aisageet gaon (yes boss), humko sirf tumse pyarr hai (barsaat). Please send them on my email. Thanks

: : I am learning the acoustic guitar for some time and not able to figure out the strumming pattern of the hindi song kese btayen kyun tujhko chahe ....can anybody help me out.

: : sharik

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.