Re: Lead notes of woh lamhe by jal & Aadat from Kalyug

Posted by ashwin on Sat, 10/28/06 - 01:50:27.

: : : Sir, kindly send me the lead notes for woh lamhe by jal & Aadat from kalyug. this is most urgent please.
: : : Thanking you
: : :varun

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

could you please kindly send me the lead notes for woh lamhe by jal & Aadat from kalyug. this is most urgent please. because i really love to play lead notes of hindi music.

: could you please kindly send me the lead notes for woh lamhe by jal & Aadat from kalyug. this is most urgent please. because i really love to play lead notes of hindi music.

: : could you please kindly send me the lead notes for woh lamhe by jal & Aadat from kalyug. this is most urgent please. because i really love to play lead notes of hindi music.

Please send me the Lead and Chord notes for Aadat and lamhein by Jal

Can u please send me the LEad and Chords notes of aadat and Lamhein by Jal...Including the struming patern.....By using the Normal chords..not the power chords...!!!

Thank you..!

: : : could you please kindly send me the lead notes for woh lamhe by jal & Aadat from kalyug. this is most urgent please. because i really love to play lead notes of hindi music.

: : : : could you please kindly send me the lead notes for woh lamhe by jal & Aadat from kalyug. this is most urgent please. because i really love to play lead notes of hindi music.

: : : : : could you please kindly send me the lead notes for Aadat from kalyug. this is most urgent please. because i really love to play lead notes of hindi music.

: : : could you please kindly send me the lead notes for woh <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">lamhe</b> by jal & Aadat from kalyug. this is most urgent please. because i really love to play lead notes of hindi music.

Re: Lead notes of adat and dil haree by jal .

: : : could you please kindly send me the lead notes for adat and dil haree by jal please. because i really love to play lead notes of these songs

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.