Re: hindi songs notations

Advertisement
Posted by S. P. Singh on Wed, 10/30/02 - 21:45:36.

: i am learning music and knows little key board
: if u can mail me the songs notations of new hindi films i shall be highly obliged i also wants notation of music piece in betwwen singers voice
: thank you

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

notaition of aye mere hamsafar ek zara..........................

aye mere, hamsafar, ek zara intzar
dh pa ma ,dh pa ma,dh dh sa ni dh pa ma pa ma ga
sun sadaye, de rahi h, manzil pyaar ki
ga pa ma ga,ga pa ma ga,sa dh PA MA GA

: : i am learning music and knows little key board
: : if u can mail me the songs notations of new hindi films i shall be highly obliged i also wants notation of music piece in betwwen singers voice
: : thank you

can u please send the Indian notations for "chura liya hai tumne.." i also want the notation of music piece in between the singer's voice.
: : : thank you

: i am interested in knowing notations of old hindi hit songs

please let me know

thanks

: : i am interested in knowing notations of old hindi hit songs

: please let me know

: thanks

Re: hindi songs notations old

: : : i am interested in knowing notations of old hindi hit songs

: : please let me know

Thank you

i am interested in knowing notations of hindi hit songs. notations for how to play on harmonium!

: please let me know

: thanks

: i am interested in knowing notations of hindi hit songs. notations for how to play on harmonium!

: : if anybody knows the website for notations pls mail at my address.

: : thanks

i am looking to play humko hami se chura lo on violin. please if anybody have notations in sa re ga ma pa......... send it to me. thanks

Re: hindi songs notations for harmonium

hindi songs notations for harmonium

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: hindi songs notations for harmonium

hindi songs notation

i play harmonium and i want to know the best website for hindi songs notation so that i can play and sing the song according to my scale,if someone know pls mail me on my email id savvidit@yahoo.co.in

Re: hindi songs notation

: i play harmonium and i want to know the best website for hindi songs notation so that i can play and sing the song according to my scale,if someone know pls mail me on my email id mohankhadka2000@hotmail.com

: I play harmonium and I want to know the best website for hindi songs notation so that I can play and sing the song according to my scale, espacially religious songs or if some one can please email me some song notations. Thanking you kindly.
bimprasad@sbcglobal.net

hi, i was struggling to find om jai jagdish hare song notation i as hoping if u could help me

: i play harmonium and i want to know the best website for hindi songs notation so that i can play and sing the song according to my scale,if someone know pls mail me on my email id savvidit@yahoo.co.in

: : i play harmonium and i want to know the best website for hindi songs notation so that i can play and sing the song according to my scale,if someone know pls mail me on my email id rahimallatif@yahoo.com

: : if u can mail me the songs notations of new hindi films i shall be highly obliged

: thank & regars

I'm learning guitar since past few months and now I hope I can play few of the songs on my guitar,It will be really nice if you please send me the notes of few popular hindi songs. Please do send them, thanking you

hindi songs notations

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: hindi songs notations

: : if u can mail me the songs notations of new hindi films i shall be highly obliged i also wants notation of music piece in betwwen singers voice

i am learning music for the last 2 years and have compeleted my first year raga in hindustani classical
vocal. i would be grateful to you if you can send me the notation of the song 'madhuban me radhika nachi re' by rafi in film kohinoor.
thanks.

: : : i am learning music and knows little key board
: : : if u can mail me the songs notations of new hindi films i shall be highly obliged i also wants notation of music piece in betwwen singers voice

: : : : i am learning music and knows little key board
: : : : if u can mail me the songs notations of new hindi films i shall be highly obliged i also wants notation of music piece in betwwen singers voice
: : : : thank you

Re: keyboard hindi songs notations

: : : : : i am learning music and knows little key board
: : : : : if u can mail me the hindi songs notations of new and old hindi films i shall be highly obliged i also wants notation of music piece in ABC notation.
: : : : : thank you verry much

HI!
Can somebody kindly e-mail me chords/notations of all the hindi songs they have. Your help will be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Hi iam learning key board please send me some new interesting song notation of key board. T Q.

: : : i am learning music and knows little key board
: : : if u can mail me the songs notations of new hindi films i shall be highly obliged i also wants notation of music piece in betwwen singers voice

Re: notation; hare ram hare krishna of bhool bhulaiya

I want a notation of hare ram hare krishna

thank you

: : : pl u can mail me the songs notations of hindi song "tumse Naraj nahin hai jindegi of the film Masoom, for which l be highly obliged.

: : : : pl u can mail me the songs notations of hindi song "tujhse Naraj nahin hai jindegi of the film Masoom, for which l be highly obliged.
: : : : thank you

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.