I HAVE ORIGNAL ADAT SONG KARAOKE

Posted by asad sheikh on Sun, 11/13/05 - 08:10:49.

if any one need AADAT song can call me at my cell number.....

0321 2431001 asad sheikh --- music director

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: I HAVE ORIGNAL ADAT SONG KARAOKE

I am from india....please mail that karaoke to me....

: I am from india....please mail that karaoke to me....i require the karaoke for singing along plz mail.

plz send me karaoke of aadat ..........

i need karaoke of aadat very badly...can some one help me on this.....god bless you

plz send me karaoke of aadat ..........

i need karaoke of aadat very badly...can some one help me on this.....god bless you

Re: I want ORIGNAL ADAT SONG KARAOKE

re i want original adat song karoke

Re: I want aadat karaoke songs

I want aadat karaoke songs

I want aadat karaoke songs

Re: I want aadat karaoke songs..plz..very urgent

:
: I want aadat karaoke song

plz..

i have a show cummin up in skool...and i need it..
plz..
thank you in advance...:P

:
: I want aadat karaoke songs

: :
: : I want aadat karaoke songs

: : :
: : : I want aadat karaoke songs
i have a show to present on my school stage
so please send me as fast as possible

i need the aadat karaoke.plz it"s urgent .i've to sing the song.can you mail it me in my e-maikl

: i need the aadat karaoke.plz it"s urgent .i've to sing the song.can you mail it me in my e-maikl

: : i need the aadat karaoke.plz it"s urgent .i've to sing the song.can you mail it me in my e-maikl

pls send ORIGNAL ADAT SONG KARAOKE

: : : i need the aadat karaoke.plz it"s urgent .i've to sing the song.can you mail it me in my e-maikl

: i need the aadat karaoke.plz it"s urgent .i've to sing the song.can you mail it me in my e-maikl

plz send me aadat karaoke

: : i need the aadat jal karaoke.plz it"s urgent .i've to sing the song.can you mail it me in my e-mail
id

Re: plz send me aadat karaoke

: : : i need the aadat jal karaoke.plz it"s urgent .i've to sing the song.can you mail it me in my e-mail
: id fazblueny@yahoo.com

: : : i need the aadat jal karaoke.plz it"s urgent .i've to sing the song.can you mail it me in my e-mail
: id
hamamdnadeem86@yahoo.com

: id : kiranrajesh.g@gmail.com

: id jangidkuldeep@yahoo.com

: id dakshcb@gmail.com

crazyzatak89@gmail.com

: id plllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Plz send me aadat-jal karaoke

I need the aadat-jal karaoke. Plz it's urgent. I am having programme in my college in USA and I am going to sing a song by Aadat-Jal. I need it by Oct. 15. Will u plz send it in my mail? Waiting 4 u.

Re: Plz send me aadat-jal karaoke

: I need the aadat-jal karaoke. Plz it's urgent. I am having programme in my school in india I am going to sing a song by Aadat-Jal. I need it by 6th of march. . Will u plz send it in my mail? Waiting 4 u.i will be very thankfull for your this act of kindness (juda hokar ke )

Plz send me aadat karaoke

I have already sent a message regarding this matter. But the karaoke hasn't still arrived. So plz send me the karaoke of Aadat-jal by Oct 15. I am getting late. Reply me plz.

Plz send me aadat -jal karaoke

I need the aadat-jal karaoke. It's urgent. I want to sing this song for my college frns in my college programme. I need it by Oct. 15. I hope u will send it soon.

Re: Plz send me aadat -jal karaoke

: I need the aadat-jal karaoke. It's urgent. I want to sing this song for my college frns in my college programme. I need it by Oct. 15. I hope u will send it soon.

: : I need the aadat-jal karaoke. It's urgent. I want to sing this song for my college frns in my college programme. I need it I hope u will send it soon.

I swore that I'll sing this song when I propose my love. For me to do it professionally I need the courier. Please forward it to my email <rayyanrboy@yahoo.com>

: I need the aadat-jal karaoke. It's urgent. I want to sing this song for my college frns in my college programme. I need it by sep 05. I hope u will send it soon.

: I need the aadat-jal karaoke. It's urgent. I want to sing this song for my college frns in my college programme. I need it by mon 16. I hope u will send it soon.

I need the karoake of aadat(jal)....its urgent..4 my school annual day....pls send me that in notime...please...

: I need the aadat-jal karaoke. It's urgent. I want to sing this song for my college frns in my college programme. I need it by today only. as i hav to perform tomorrow.I hope u will send it soon.

: I need the aadat-jal karaoke. It's urgent. I want to sing this song for my college frns in my college programme. I need it by july 6th. I hope u will send it soon.

: : I need the aadat-jal karaoke. It's urgent. I want to sing this song for my college frns in my college programme. I need it by july 7th. I hope u will send it soon.

: : : I need the aadat-jal karaoke. It's urgent. I want to sing this song for my college frns in my college programme. I need it by october 15th. I hope u will send it soon.

: I need the woh lamhe-jal karaoke. It's urgent. I want to sing this song for my college frns in my college programme. I need it today pls. I hope u will send it soon.

hiiiiii friend,if u got d karaoke of d song aadat,plzzz email me my frnd.
i'll b highly obliged 2 u

Plz send me aadat -jal karaoke

: I need the aadat-jal karaoke. It's urgent. I want to sing this song for my college frns in my college programme. I need it by tomorrow 20th jan 08. I hope u will send it soon.

: I need the aadat-jal karaoke. It's urgent. I want to sing this song for my college frns in my college programme. I need it by 31dec07 16:00hrs. I hope u will send it soon.

plz send me karaoke of aadat

I needed the aadat karaoke song urgently as i have to sing it in a competition.....Please can u mail it to me

: : i need the aadat karaoke.plz it"s urgent .i've to sing the song.can you mail it me in my e-maikl

the song which was on college days

Hi plz send me addat guitar chords.....

Hi namit plz send me addat guitar chords.....

i need karaoke of aadat song

hi, i really need the karaoke version of aadat please help me

I need ORIGNAL ADAT SONG KARAOKE

asad yar i need adat karaoke

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.