Re: send me AATIF ASLAM ALL SONGS

Posted by sana on Thu, 03/08/07 - 05:04:12.

: i m the no.1 fan of aatif voice.people says that himmesh rocks.but actually aatif rocks.he is more better than himmesh.so please i request you to send me a fresh tracks of aatif aslam.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : i m the no.1 fan of aatif voice.so please i request you to send me a fresh tracks of aatif aslam.

: : i m the no.1 fan of aatif voice.people says that himmesh rocks.but actually aatif rocks.he is more better than himmesh.so please i request you to send me a fresh tracks of aatif aslam.

i want pyar diwana hota h..sang by aatif
plzz send me

I LIKE U AATIF WANNA MEET U

: : i m the no.1 fan of aatif voice.people says that himmesh rocks.but actually aatif rocks.he is more better than himmesh.so please i request you to send me a fresh tracks of aatif aslam.

thanks in advance

sum1 has hacked in my pc , i have lost all the songs of aatif and jal i had each and all of them , now i regret y i didn't made a backup of my sungs so please i request to send me all the songs of sstif

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.