shumaila khan

Posted by ather on Tue, 07/13/04 - 06:36:26.

i want to know where can i get the shumaila khan song soniya it would be very nice of u to send me the song o the link

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: shumaila khan

: i want to know where can i get the shumaila khan song soniya it would be very nice of u to send me the song o the link and picture

thnx shumaila to see my msg i tell you in simple words my first love is shumaila and he is my nieghbour he love me but you know what is culture of pathan any way u send me personal data of your life and tips

: i want to know where can i get the shumaila khan song soniya it would be very nice of u to send me the song o the link

: : i want to know where can i get the shumaila khan song soniya it would be very nice of u to send me the song o the link

shut up

: i want to know where can i get the shumaila khan song soniya it would be very nice of u to send me the song o the link

hi

where i can get this song of shumaila khan

: : i want to know where can i get the shumaila khan song soniya it would be very nice of u to send me the song o the link

i also want to Get it plz if any person found it mail me link

hey wanna make me friends ofr life time

hey jis ney bhi yea mera messg read kara hai plz Call mee then i will tell u hole about my self take care 0300 9259646
i m waiting ur reponce Allah Hafiz

I want to know the site of Shumaila Khan MP3 songs please email me and i want to know more Paki songs site

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.