Need me brahvi songs

Advertisement
Posted by Anayatullah Gorgage on Thu, 01/11/07 - 05:05:51.

Hi my name is Anayatullah Gorgage i belong to Mall Balochistan my e mail id is gorgageanatullah@yahoo.com need me balochi songs and i want to contact with all of gorgages, i am working in the ministry of Food, agriculture and livestock islamabad.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Need me brahvi songs

: Hi my name is Noor Hassan i belong to daur (sindh my e mail id is noorhassan_brohi need me balochi songs and i want to contact with all of brahvi, i am working in a medical store

: Hi my name is Anayatullah Gorgage i belong to Mall Balochistan my e mail id is gorgageanatullah@yahoo.com need me balochi songs and i want to contact with all of gorgages, i am working in the ministry of Food, agriculture and livestock islamabad.

hi anaytullah nice to see ur msg here keep working in islamabad and support ur relatives colligues and help them so that they also get good jobs in aslamabad jalilzafar@yahoo.com

: Hi I am Javed Baloch
I Live in Hudda Mano Jan Road Quetta Balochistan.
I am 19 Year Old. I like Your program very much please help me in order to tell me. Send me another websites in which i watch more program about your prodection i will be thanks ful to you

: Hi my name is shihzad i belong to Mall Balochistan my e mail id is shihzad_55@hotmail.com need me balochi songs OF HUSSEN ASSER i am working drivers and i liveng in UAE.

we wane barhvi songs of pakistan please take some barhvi songs in your sit

Re: Need me brahvi songs that should b azeem jan songs

: Hi my name is Bilal balloch form kalat. my e mail id is bilalms_baloch@yahoo.com need me brahvi songs.

: Hi my name is chand i belong to Mall Balochistan my e mail id is chandsaba @yahoo.com i want lisin brahvi song and i want to contact with all of gorgages, i am student ba from quetta

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.