baloch warna

Advertisement
Posted by GD on Sun, 05/04/08 - 07:53:12.

plz come to?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: baloch warna

: plz come to?
AZAAD BALOCHISTAN

: plz come to?Baloch Unity

Re: baloch warna RIZWAN KALMATI CHA PANWANA MANA PAJJA BYAR

Re: baloch warna RIZWAN KALMATI CHA PANWANA MANA PAJJA BYAR

aazad balochistan zindabad

Hum Keya Chahtay Hain?
"AZADI"
Hum cheen ke lenge
"AZADI"
Hum Le kar rahin ge
"AZADI"
Hum Bandoq se lenge
"AZADI"
Hum Talwar se lenge
"AZADI"
Tera Baap B dega
"AZADI"

GEY SARDAR AKHTAR JAAN MENGAL
GEY BALOCHISTAN
I LOVE MY BALOCHISTAN
(AZAD GROUP KALMAT STAR PANWAN)

Re: BALOCH WARNA

I LOVE OUR LOVELY AZAD BALOCHISTAN.

JEAY SINDH BALOCHISTAN lun par chara pakistan.

: JEAY SINDH BALOCHISTAN lun par chara pakistan.

jeay sindh jaey balochstan nahin chahey pakistan' #sikandar pandrani#

: JEAY SINDH BALOCHISTAN lun par chara pakistan.

jeay sindh jaey balochstan nahin chahey pakistan' #sikandar pandrani# from shahdad kot sindh

plz come to?
plz come to?

english

lyari

love baloch and love azaad balochistan

: plz come back

i love my balochistan and i salot my baloch shear

: i love my balochistan and i salot my baloch shear I am very very love all baloch sarmachars and shaids of balochistan.I masage of all balochs are come and fighting of napakistan army and panjibes and others. I request the all baloch of the world. S.J baloch O GOD PLZ HELP US PLZ PLZ

BAROCH WARNA

I LOVE OUR LOVELY AZAD BALOCHISTAN.

Re: ' GREATER BALOCHISTAN '

WELL ,I AM KHALID BALOCH MUHAMMAD ZAHI WOULD LIKE TO APPROACH YOU REGARDING THE 'BALOCH WARNA.COM'WHY IT DOESNOT OPEN THE PAGE WHY IS IT SOME PROBLEM WITH YOU GUYS PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I AM VERY MUCH KEEN TO KNOW THAT COULD YOU ASSIST ME IN THIS MATTER .
WE SHALL FEEL OBLIGE TO YOU
THANKING YOU

: : plz come to?

:
: WELL ,I AM KHALID BALOCH MUHAMMAD ZAHI WOULD LIKE TO APPROACH YOU REGARDING THE 'BALOCH WARNA.COM'WHY IT DOESNOT OPEN THE PAGE WHY IS IT SOME PROBLEM WITH YOU GUYS PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I AM VERY MUCH KEEN TO KNOW THAT COULD YOU ASSIST ME IN THIS MATTER .
: WE SHALL FEEL OBLIGE TO YOU
: THANKING YOU

maan iak student e hun. ziati hawale hama amesha kahnan. shooma zanit am be ka yea panjabi hmay tawar aga pow na baiant shashe jowanit ka hama jang pikanan goraishaan. khas kr pakistani jasos saan peekoshaan hamaa. hillial pikanay. warna baloch an afgha kanat amesha. hazab fc humay sara maan kortaant. aisahany masay kos.

: plz come to?kiya hall hay

: plz come to?ma vaty shaeedan yad bekanan shaeedane raband may salamaty ent balochistan zendagbat baloch azad bat

: plz come to?ma vaty shaeedan yad bekanan shaeedane raband may salamaty ent balochistan zendagbat baloch azad bat

:ma vaty poleen balchistana vashat kanan .dooa ent ke my poolen balochistan vash oshad beet aameen

: :ma vaty poleen balchistana vashat kanan .dooa ent ke my poolen balochistan vash oshad beet aameen
warna watee gamana tez bekanet azade nazdeek ent parche ke donea ta azadeen kom zendag bant (baloch sabzbat baochistan azadbat)
http://www.guitarsite.com/database/Music/rec/7253/wwwboard/messages/407.shtml

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.