need udakashanti mp3 for download!!

Posted by VIJAY on Sun, 08/10/08 - 13:20:11.

I require the mantra udakashanti which is a part of krishna yajur veda.I want the mp3 for either downloading or listening.Thanks in advance..

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

did you get a good rendering of Udaka Santhi?

Now it is 28-10-2012...
Did you succeed in getting a good rendering of Udaka Santhi.
I, as one who runs a Siva Temple at Sarguneswarapuram, Tiruvarur, need a copy for regular broadcast at the temple.
Your answer will bring you also lot of punya, ..especially if you can respond at the earliest :)
SA

Re: need udakashanti mp3 for download!!

: I require the <b style="color:black;background-color:#99ff99">mantra</b> udakashanti which is a part of krishna yajur veda.I want the mp3 for either downloading or listening.Thanks in advance..

: I require the mantra udakashanti which is a part of krishna yajur veda.I want the mp3 downloading .Thanks in advance..

giri trading in chennai has

giri trading in chennai has a good cd.

: I require the mantra udakashanti which is a part of krishna yajur veda.I want the mp3 for downloading and listening.Thanks in advance..

: I require the mantra udakashanti which is a part of krishna yajur veda.I want the mp3 for either downloading or listening.Thanks in advance..

:please send me ur address I shall send a DVD.

dasan
varadan

: I require the mantra udakashanti which is a part of krishna yajur veda.I want the mp3 for either downloading .Thanks in advance..

: I require the mantra udakashanti which is a part of krishna yajur veda.I want the mp3 for either downloading or listening.Thanks in advance..

: : I require the mantra udakashanti which is a part of krishna yajur veda.I want the mp3 for either downloading or listening.Thanks in advance..

: : : I require the mantra udakashanti which is a part of krishna yajur veda.I want the mp3 for either downloading or listening.Thanks in advance..

: : : : I require the mantra udakashanti which is a part of krishna yajur veda.I want the mp3 for either downloading or listening.Thanks in advance..

: : : : : I require the mantra udakashanti which is a part of krishna yajur veda.I want the mp3 for either downloading or listening.Thanks in advance..

I have MP3 and it is not for sale In case you are in bangalore contact me

: : I require the mantra udakashanti which is a part of krishna yajur veda.I want the mp3 for either downloading or listening.Thanks in advance..

Yajurveda udakasanti

I proud of this sanskrit mantras.very very luck my self .

: : : I require the mantra udakashanti which is a part of krishna yajur veda.I want the mp3 for either downloading or listening.Thanks in advance..

: : : : I require the mantra udakashanti which is a part of krishna yajur veda.I want the mp3 for either downloading or listening.Thanks in advance..

: : : : : I require the mantra udakashanti which is a part of krishna yajur veda.I want the mp3 for downloading to listen and learn.Thanks in advance..

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.