modern country band looking for lead singer/utility player

Posted by b on Fri, 02/20/04 - 20:33:30.
In Reply to Musicians Search

LOOKING FOR PLAYERS FOR MODERN COUNTRY COVERBAND. s.e. houston/galveston county all positions considered but really looking for LEAD SINGER and FIDDLE/PEDAL STEEL/KEYBOARD player
LILYMATT@WT.NET
713 478 3272
leave a message

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Classic Country:

Posted: 01/25/2016. 8:55 PM. Mid fifties. Pro-Attitude, and sound. The really deally!

I've diligently practiced to style of vocals to some of the masters, classics, and good hearted country musicians like; Keith Whiteley, Brooks and Dunn; Travis Trit, Randy Travis, Vince Gill, Dough Stone, Joe Diffie, Mark Chestnut, George Strait, Jamie Johnson. There's bound to be someone I didn't recall. My Voice is professional, and polished. (not a wanna be) Recording quality sound, just saying...

IMPORTANT: NOT IN IT FOR THE MONEY, PERIOD. (doesn't mean you can't be!) NOT looking for a label... I AM SEARCHING FOR FRIENDLY MUSICIANS LIKE ME. Would love to do originals, I am still open to being the opening act, the warm up act, or runner up... I have a Yamaha Recording board, good for the studio, on the fly, in the club, or wherever. It can do amazing feats, and it still has software updates online; Someone else (who has the aptitude) who comprehends all the nuances of a board of this caliber is someone that I would really enjoy watching control, and create with this machine; it can do some amazing recording feats! I also have Altec vabs, (4 spkrs total), and a PV 8ch w/efx, and a few other auxs. It is a bit old, but has been cared for as one who doesn't believe on wasting $$ on
problems, vs., keeping it properly maintenaned. I use it mainly for practice, but it would stand up very well for small to medium sized venues. Along with the Yamaha board, if an engineer type person got tweaking it, it will produce an excellent, and awesome live sound (can record a mastered CD, has all the bells, and whistles!) It is sensitive, so it needs one with a skilled, and gentle hand. If I could get this completed; I'd wanna look n2 getting a CD replicator. So, we could be our own writer, performer, producer, publisher, copier, marketer, and distributor. It's not about the money, but the money will give 'us the freedom' to do everything we want, how we want, when we want, and be in control of our lives, and not subservient to some in the music industry who are only in it for the money, and are miserable because money only helps you to be happy, IF YOU'RE ALREADY HAPPY! Most of them are not; However; I feel sympathy for their souls!
I AM A VERY HAPPY PERSON, EVEN FULL OF JOY (most days!)
Residence:; RICE: 500 Old Hickory Blvd - Jackson, TN 38305 (residential mail delivery)
P 731-431-5700
Mon, Tuesday, Wednesdays, Thursday 6PM - 11PM (please respect these time frames, unless you absolutely cannot make the call within these parameters.)
Thank you, shalom!

Chris Ellis 28 Singer and songwriter

https://m.youtube.com/#
Wrote by chris Ellis (him)
https://m.youtube.com/#
http://youtu.be/h8u3C1ej69M?list=FLk_LSLIyEfyzZW-HVH2kVcA

Pedal Steel Player & Utility Player

Hi i am Jimmy Dee i Play Pedal Steel & Lead & Some Fiddle & Looking to Get With right Band & Go From There So if you are Still looking or you know of a Band that is looking Please My INFO on to them i Do Have Some Samples of me Playing So Let Me Know Whats Happing call or Tex or E-Mail Me 602-377-4703 or 928-776-0541 well let me know & Talk to you Soon

Lead singer country

Hey I'm brance I'm a singer love country but can sing most anything just trying to find a place to start singing

Re: modern country band looking for lead singer/utility player

: LOOKING FOR PLAYERS FOR MODERN COUNTRY COVERBAND. s.e. houston/galveston county all positions considered but really looking for LEAD SINGER and FIDDLE/PEDAL STEEL/KEYBOARD player
: LILYMATT@WT.NET
: 713 478 3272
: leave a message
Hello i am Jimmy Dee & I Play Pedal Steel& some Fiddle & some Lead & Sing some & Looking to Join & Be a Good Team member & Player so if you are still looking Please contact me at my cell 602-377-4703 I can travey at most any time i Have Great Gear & trans every thing is working Super& I Hope to Hear from you all real soon thanks Jimmy Dee My E-Mail is no1musicman@yahoo.com

Country & Rock Singer

Hi, I am an award winning male vocalist with basic guitar knowledge. I am from Mass. and I am a former male vocalist winner for the CMA American Eagle Awards held in Las Vegas. I competed against singers from 48 states. I am a bit fussy when it comes to sound and I DO NOT fight to be heard above the band. Stage sound is monitors for the instrument and mains are for the crowd. I can be reached at Daniel.thomas1953@gmail.com or 978-804-9966. I have worked and opened for many Nashville artists and I was a member of MCA recording artist, Joan Kennedy out of Canada. Thanks for reading, Dan

Re: modern country band looking for lead singer/utility player

: LOOKING FOR PLAYERS FOR MODERN COUNTRY COVERBAND. s.e. houston/galveston county all positions considered but really looking for LEAD SINGER and FIDDLE/PEDAL STEEL/KEYBOARD player
: LILYMATT@WT.NET
: 713 478 3272
: leave a message

I'm not interested in playing local parks and at old folks homes. I am looking for a Real good country band who is ready to go with me to the Grand Ol' Opry. I am legit, I am no Kevin Skinner (America's Got Talent) I can sing on and in key. I have been singing in front of crowds since I was six years old. I competed in a national singing competition but fell short to Terry Clark, who is a Nationally known recording artist. I am a veteran of the US Army where I sang at graduations etc. If you are still looking for a lead singer, then let me know, I am ready

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.