modern country band looking for lead singer/utility player

Posted by b on Fri, 02/20/04 - 20:33:30.
In Reply to Musicians Search

LOOKING FOR PLAYERS FOR MODERN COUNTRY COVERBAND. s.e. houston/galveston county all positions considered but really looking for LEAD SINGER and FIDDLE/PEDAL STEEL/KEYBOARD player
LILYMATT@WT.NET
713 478 3272
leave a message

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Chris Ellis 28 Singer and songwriter

https://m.youtube.com/#
Wrote by chris Ellis (him)
https://m.youtube.com/#
http://youtu.be/h8u3C1ej69M?list=FLk_LSLIyEfyzZW-HVH2kVcA

Pedal Steel Player & Utility Player

Hi i am Jimmy Dee i Play Pedal Steel & Lead & Some Fiddle & Looking to Get With right Band & Go From There So if you are Still looking or you know of a Band that is looking Please My INFO on to them i Do Have Some Samples of me Playing So Let Me Know Whats Happing call or Tex or E-Mail Me 602-377-4703 or 928-776-0541 well let me know & Talk to you Soon

Lead singer country

Hey I'm brance I'm a singer love country but can sing most anything just trying to find a place to start singing

Re: modern country band looking for lead singer/utility player

: LOOKING FOR PLAYERS FOR MODERN COUNTRY COVERBAND. s.e. houston/galveston county all positions considered but really looking for LEAD SINGER and FIDDLE/PEDAL STEEL/KEYBOARD player
: LILYMATT@WT.NET
: 713 478 3272
: leave a message
Hello i am Jimmy Dee & I Play Pedal Steel& some Fiddle & some Lead & Sing some & Looking to Join & Be a Good Team member & Player so if you are still looking Please contact me at my cell 602-377-4703 I can travey at most any time i Have Great Gear & trans every thing is working Super& I Hope to Hear from you all real soon thanks Jimmy Dee My E-Mail is no1musicman@yahoo.com

Country & Rock Singer

Hi, I am an award winning male vocalist with basic guitar knowledge. I am from Mass. and I am a former male vocalist winner for the CMA American Eagle Awards held in Las Vegas. I competed against singers from 48 states. I am a bit fussy when it comes to sound and I DO NOT fight to be heard above the band. Stage sound is monitors for the instrument and mains are for the crowd. I can be reached at Daniel.thomas1953@gmail.com or 978-804-9966. I have worked and opened for many Nashville artists and I was a member of MCA recording artist, Joan Kennedy out of Canada. Thanks for reading, Dan

Re: modern country band looking for lead singer/utility player

: LOOKING FOR PLAYERS FOR MODERN COUNTRY COVERBAND. s.e. houston/galveston county all positions considered but really looking for LEAD SINGER and FIDDLE/PEDAL STEEL/KEYBOARD player
: LILYMATT@WT.NET
: 713 478 3272
: leave a message

I'm not interested in playing local parks and at old folks homes. I am looking for a Real good country band who is ready to go with me to the Grand Ol' Opry. I am legit, I am no Kevin Skinner (America's Got Talent) I can sing on and in key. I have been singing in front of crowds since I was six years old. I competed in a national singing competition but fell short to Terry Clark, who is a Nationally known recording artist. I am a veteran of the US Army where I sang at graduations etc. If you are still looking for a lead singer, then let me know, I am ready

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.