Re: modern country band looking for lead singer/utility player

Advertisement
Posted by Jimmy Dee on Fri, 04/15/11 - 20:30:31.

: LOOKING FOR PLAYERS FOR MODERN COUNTRY COVERBAND. s.e. houston/galveston county all positions considered but really looking for LEAD SINGER and FIDDLE/PEDAL STEEL/KEYBOARD player
: LILYMATT@WT.NET
: 713 478 3272
: leave a message
Hello i am Jimmy Dee & I Play Pedal Steel& some Fiddle & some Lead & Sing some & Looking to Join & Be a Good Team member & Player so if you are still looking Please contact me at my cell 602-377-4703 I can travey at most any time i Have Great Gear & trans every thing is working Super& I Hope to Hear from you all real soon thanks Jimmy Dee My E-Mail is no1musicman@yahoo.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Country & Rock Singer

Hi, I am an award winning male vocalist with basic guitar knowledge. I am from Mass. and I am a former male vocalist winner for the CMA American Eagle Awards held in Las Vegas. I competed against singers from 48 states. I am a bit fussy when it comes to sound and I DO NOT fight to be heard above the band. Stage sound is monitors for the instrument and mains are for the crowd. I can be reached at Daniel.thomas1953@gmail.com or 978-804-9966. I have worked and opened for many Nashville artists and I was a member of MCA recording artist, Joan Kennedy out of Canada. Thanks for reading, Dan

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.