Fender Stage 185

Posted by Slim on Thu, 10/12/06 - 20:17:56.

I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

I desperately need the schematics for this amp if anybody has got them.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Fender Pro 185 owners manual

If its not too late, I sure need one of those Fender Pro 185 manuals,,,,,,can't find on anywhere,,,,Love the amp,,,,,,cute little red knobs,,,,,Thanks a million,,,,Mark

Fender stage 100 amp

Recently bought Fender. Stage 100 amp off E Bay it was fairly cheap, love it but the tone pot was broken, anyone know what size I need?.seems quite old, can't find that model even in 1991 catalogue. Would be grateful for any help. Nico

Re: Fender Stage 185

I need the MANUAL for Fender pro 185, if anybody has got them. Thanks a lot!!!

Sorry, one more time: manual for Fender Pro 185

: I need the MANUAL for Fender pro 185, if anybody has got them. Thanks a lot!!! My e-mail: jacekprzydryga@interia.pl

Re: Sorry, one more time: manual for Fender Pro 185

: : I need the MANUAL for Fender pro 185, if anybody has got them. Thanks a lot!!! My e-mail: jacekprzydryga@interia.pl
Found the following links on a forum at http://www.ssguitar.com/index.php?topic=1673.0
http://www.mediafire.com/?i31moqzmzyo
http://www.mediafire.com/?i2ywmq2dimy
One is a manual, the other a schematic for the Pro 185 series. They describe a similar unit to mine but not exactly the same, so I dont know how much use they'll be when I send mine in for service. Still looking for ones for my amp, which looks like the one in the forum.
Cheers
Linton

: I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

: I desperately need the schematics for this amp if anybody has got them.

I just recently bought one. If you wouldn't mind sending me a copy of the manual that whould help out so much. Thanks

Fender 185 Manual

I recently purchased the amp. I need some parts and just want a manual.

Fender Pro 185 owners manual

I have been searching for one of these manuals, Do you still have it to send a copy? If so, i sure would appreciate one,,,Thanks,,,,Mark

Owners Manual

Hi if you could send me a copy that would be a big help. Thank you very much. Rick

: D Could you send me a copy?

I forgot my email, acpdramirez@yahoo.com.
Thank you!

Owners manual and MSRP for a Fender Stage 185

I need the MSRP of amp and I have lost the manuals for the Stage 185 could u please help me out, Thank u, James

Stag185 manual

Gould u please send me a copy of the manual for a Fender Stag 185 singel speaker?

Fender Stage 185 manual

If at all possible I would like a copy of your manual for a stage 185 also.Thanks

manual for the fender stage 185

i would be very thankful if you could send me a copy of the manual.

I need the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185 guitar amp

Can anyone help me?

fender pro 185

hey brett... i would love a copy of the pro 185 owner manual ... don't know if you ever got the schematics but i would love a copy of that as well ... thanks!

oldboyrecords@gmail.com

Fender Pro 185 owner's Manual

Hi, I need the Fender pro 185 Owner's Manual, urgent, please!

Fender Pro 185 owner's Manual

Hi, I need the Fender pro 185 Owner's Manual, urgent, please!

Hello !
It may be too late, but I'd like you to send me the owner's manual for the Stage 185 (if you still have it)

Thank you very much

Thomas
Caen, France

PS : Sorry, I don't have the schematics either...

: I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

Hi, Im from mexico and I'd like you can send me the fender 185 stage's ownter manual

Thanks.

Re: Fender Stage 185 - Still have the manual?

london 185

I need a copy of the owners manual if they are still available.
Thank you very much,
Tony Miller

PLEASE send me a copy of the schematics for this amp. THANKS!!!
mark

: PLEASE send me a copy of the schematics for this amp. THANKS!!!
: mark

: : I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

: : I desperately need the schematics for this amp if anybody has got them.

Hi, I was lucky enough to purchase this amp today, but I am unsure of the specs, controls etc... I would greatly appreciate any documentation you have on this amp, thanks very much.

I have also got myself one of these and can't find a manual anywhere, if anyone that has a copy could mail it to me I would be very grateful or point me in the right direction

michaelhann@hotmail.co.uk

thanks
mike

: : PLEASE send me a copy of the schematics for this amp. THANKS!!!
: : mark

: : : I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

: : : I desperately need the schematics for this amp if anybody has got them.

:
: Hi, I was lucky enough to purchase this amp today, but I am unsure of the specs, controls etc... I would greatly appreciate any documentation you have on this amp, thanks very much. - My email address is sarahfaber92@yahoo.ca
Thanks again.

: : : PLEASE send me a copy of the schematics for this amp. THANKS!!!
: : : mark

: : : : I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

: : : : I desperately need the schematics for this amp if anybody has got them.

: :
: : Hi, I was lucky enough to purchase this amp today, but I am unsure of the specs, controls etc... I would greatly appreciate any documentation you have on this amp, thanks very much. - My email address is sarahfaber92@yahoo.ca
: Thanks again.

: Hey,have you had this problem with the Pro 185 yet? My room mate brought one home last night. We get it to power up,but get no sound...not even hiss! My email,at least for this,is georgeandrobshow@yahoo.com

please send me a copy. thank you sooo much. your a life saver.

Could you send me a copy of the manual for the Stage 185? Thanks!
phil.stokes.jr@gmail.com

Can anyone send me please this manual, thanks

dmartin@vtr.net

: Could you send me a copy of the manual for the Stage 185? Thanks!
: phil.stokes.jr@gmail.com

: : I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

fender stage 185

could you please send me a copy of the owners manual for the fender stage 185.if you can i say thanks heaps.cheers Harry

: Can anyone send me please this manual, thanks

: dmartin@vtr.net

: : Could you send me a copy of the manual for the Stage 185? Thanks!
: : phil.stokes.jr@gmail.com

: : : I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

If someone has an owners manual in an electronic format, could you please fwd me a copy? Thanx
Bamato@invacare.com

Really need the 185 manual if someone can email it electronically or make a copy
Bamato@invacare.com

Thanx

Could you please send me a copy of the owners manual.

Also Go to "Music Electronics Forum" web site and search for "Dead Fender Stage 185 Amp". It is the same wiring diagram. You will find the DWG of the wiring schematic Towards the bottom of the thread page.

: Could you please send me a copy of the owners manual. I pickup a broken one at a yard sale for 10.00, I've read great things about this amp. I really need schematics also if you ever found them. johnnoblitt@gmail.com
Thanks a bunch.
JN

can you send me de owner's manuel please ?
Thanks

PLEASE SEND OWNERS MANUAL. THANKS

Can you send me a copy as well. I've been looking all over with no success for one.

Thanks

thanks, i need this manual, sorry im not speek englis just a litle,thank soo much.

Stage 185 Manual

Hello Joan,

If at all possible can you email me a copy of the (Red Knob) Stage 185 owners manual ? I just found one in great condition for a 30 + year old amp. I have no refeence as to whats what. I would be forever in your debt. Thank You

Michael

Hi Joan! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
i would be very grateful if you could email me a copy of 185 manual?

tomclark1960@yahoo.co.uk

THANK YOU.

Re: Fender Pro 185 owner manual

YES PLEASE i would be VERY grateful for a copy.

regretfully i cannot help with the schematic, but will keep a look out for you!

:
: YES PLEASE i would be VERY grateful for a copy.

: regretfully i cannot help with the schematic, but will keep a look out for you!

J-Paul Lizotte

Thank You for your kind offer! my email is . . .

tomclark1960@yahoo.co.uk

: I need the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. tank you in advance

Marco

:if you have the schematics, please i will buy, my e-mail is benignoquintero@hotmail.com i have a fender pro 185

thanks

ben

can u email me the manual .A Million Thanx.

Check out www.redgeneral.net

hello
can i ask for the manual copy of fender pro 185

thk you

Howzit goin? That would be huge if you'd be able to email me the manual for the Stage 185.

cheers, Dan

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.