Fender Stage 185

Posted by Slim on Thu, 10/12/06 - 20:17:56.

I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

I desperately need the schematics for this amp if anybody has got them.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Fender Stage 185

: : I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

Howzit goin? That would be huge if you'd be able to email me the manual for the Stage 185.

cheers, Dan

Could you please send me a copy as well? Thanks!

: I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

: I desperately need the schematics for this amp if anybody has got them.
I just picked up a stage 185, which I am quite happy with, but I need a bit of schooling on this amp. I realize your post is ages old, but if you still have a copy of the manual that would be great.
thanks,
Ken

I don't have a schematic of this amp, but could I trouble you for a copy of the owner's manual for the stage 185?

: : I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

: : I desperately need the schematics for this amp if anybody has got them.
: I just picked up a stage 185, which I am quite happy with, but I need a bit of schooling on this amp. I realize your post is ages old, but if you still have a copy of the manual that would be great.
: thanks,
: Ken

Hi,
Could you please send me a copy of you stage 185 manual

Thanks

Do you still have the Fender Stage 185 manual? Would much appreciate a copy. Is it possible to send it by email?...pdf maybe? Much obliged.

Re: Fender Pro 185

: I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

Could you please send me a copy of the Fender pro 185 manual. That would be great

Hi there, I have been searching high and low for the manual for the pro 185. I would really appreciate it if you could send me a copy. Thanks a lot.

Regards

Tom

: Could you please send me a copy of the Fender pro 185 manual. That would be great. Williamcollins1@hotmail.com

: : : I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

: : : I desperately need the schematics for this amp if anybody has got them.

: : Could you please send me a copy of the Fender pro 185 manual. That would be great. Williamcollins1@hotmail.com

: : : Could you please send me a copy of the Fender pro 185 manual. That would be great. bunny_page@hotmail.com

I would like a copy of the Pro 185 manual and Schematic if still available. I am trying to repair mine at the moment and need to find part numbers for the volume pots. Thank you.
Dave

: : : I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

: : Could you please send me a copy of the Fender pro 185 manual. That would be great. Williamcollins1@hotmail.com

I, too, would be grateful for a copy of the owners manual. I do not have a schematic, but am trying to troubleshoot a channel 1 preamp problem. The input jack is physically damaged, so I am replacing that for starters, but suspect more problems. If you are successful in finding a schematic, I'd be happy to contribute to its cost to get a copy as well. Thanks. Bert Toews btoews@bresnan.net

: : : : I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

I need the schematics for this amp if anybody has got them.

Could you please send me a copy of the Fender pro 185 manual. Thanks. articman00113@aol.com

: : : Could you please send me a copy of the Fender pro 185 manual?

Avrei bisogni di copia manuale di ampli fender pro 185 in italiano se possibile grazie.

:
: : : : Could you please send me a copy of the Fender pro 185 manual?
thanks it wud be great if u can

: : : : I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pro 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

: : : : I desperately need the schematics for this amp if anybody has got them.

: : : Could you please send me a copy of the Fender pro 185 manual. That would be great. Williamcollins1@hotmail.com

I just bought one used, can I get a copy? thanx. cantankerousd@roadrunner.com

-------------------------------------------------
Can you please send me a copy trough email ?
YvVanRoyen@hotmail.com

: -------------------------------------------------
: Can you please send me a copy trough email ?
: YvVanRoyen@hotmail.com

wow man this thing is hard to find. If you could send a copy to my email I would appreciate it greatly.

: : -------------------------------------------------
: : Can you please send me a copy trough email ?
: : YvVanRoyen@hotmail.com

: wow man this thing is hard to find. If you could send a copy to my email I would appreciate it greatly.

could you plese send me a copy of the owners manaul for the 185 stage amp thanks

I have schematics for Fender series 185
Send me your email on
vintagekiki@yahoo.com

Can you please send me a copy trough email ?
11galla@libero.it

ics for this amp if anybody has got them.

: wow man this thing is hard to find. If you could send a copy to my email I would appreciate it greatly.

:Can you please send me a copy via email.I have a Pro 185. I would really appreciate it. Thanks...

pittsbill@sbcglobal.net

Please, send me a copy of manual stage 185.
Thank you

I will be very happy if you send owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185 to my mail. Sorry for my poor English

This is an ok solid state but I need a manual to get the most out of it. Can anybody help.

: : I have the owner's manual for the Fender Stage 185. This also covers the Pr

Hello, I've owned this amp for years and would love a manual(didn't know there was one). Thanks Chris

o 185 and the London 185. Send me an email if you want a copy.

:If possible, please email a copy of this schematic to audiogarden@aol.com...thanks!
Brian

If possible, please email a copy of this Stage 185 schematic to erwinvanderveen99@hotmail.com...thanks in advance Erwin.

If possible, please email a copy of this Stage 185 schematic to erwinvanderveen99@hotmail.com...thanks in advance Erwin.

Thanks for help

I would like a copy of the manual too. I too am seraching for schematics. Can sosmeone email me the manual to zenesh@yahoo.com

Thanks
Cheers

: Thanks for help

I would appreciate a copy of that, I regret I do not have the schematics. Kevin

I bought my little brother's Fender Stage 185 Red Knob Amp, and he had no paperwork....I would love a copy if you still have those available!
Thank you for your reply!
Terry Whittle
210-386-2481
San Antonio, Texas
PhotogTerry@hotmail.com

: : Thanks for help

: I would appreciate a copy of that, I regret I do not have the schematics. Kevin

I would appreciate a copy of the manual for the above noted amplifier. I regret I do not have the schematics.

Bob

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.