fender m-80 pro rackmount

Posted by Jeff Wachowiak on Wed, 11/24/99 - 11:38:39.

what is the rca connection for on the amplifier? do you have a users manual

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: fender m-80 pro rackmount

: what is the rca connection for on the amplifier? do you have a users manual
RCA connections are almost always line level input connections e.g. a cd player or some pre-amp outputs

http://www.mrgearhead.net/faq/manuals.html
This is fenders manuals/Schematics site.
You Must Pay!
Some days fender is so cheap.
Hope this helps

Fender M-80 Pro rackmount. Info NEEDED!!!!!!

Does anyone know of a place where you can find information on the M-80 Pro rackmount? My friend bought a half stack for 100 bucks, and the cab works, but the head has some problems, and I'm just looking for any type of manuals or information which could help me fix this thing.

M-80

One of my favorite amps.I found this spot trying to track one down.Lost mine a few years ago due to stupidity.I'm still stupid but I sure would like another M-80!

Fender M-80 Head & HM 4-12B cab Half Stack

:I bought this monster used for $600.00 and this thing was well worth it. But i would like to find the owners manual for it. "AWSOME"

Re: Fender M-80 Head & HM 4-12B cab Half Stack

Man, i got the same system as you it really pumps i got mine for 700$ though i dont have the manual but what ya wanna know??? maybe i can help

Re: M-80

: One of my favorite amps.I found this spot trying to track one down.Lost mine a few years ago due to stupidity.I'm still stupid but I sure would like another M-80!

If you're still interested I have a friend that has a rackmount M80 pro and he is looking to sell it. I am also looking to sell an M80 pro head which is a newer model with the black fuzzy carpeting covering instead of the grey covering. Email me if you are astill looing for 1... (or 2)

Thanks.

Kevin

It's for the reverb tank!

: : what is the rca connection for on the amplifier? do you have a users manual

: It's for the reverb tank!

He is right, it is for reverb. I purchased one way back when..I run a sonic maximizer and a Peavey buthcher cab, 4x12...it is insane. I have friends that still talk about my "Chain saw" sound. Most of the bands we played with had to be miked..but we didn't..soo much power. I looked at the owners man and it doesn't say anything on how to fix..just adjustments and who to hook up, 8 ohm or 16 ohm...I have thought about selling it but I just can't part with it...I still might cause I would like to get a smaller amp just for practice..

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.