Re: Christian Guitarist Looking for band

Posted by Peter Chin on Fri, 02/14/03 - 16:00:47.

hi mike, my name is peter, and i'm the vocalist from the band SouLever. we're a Christian band in LA, and we're looking for a guitarist who loves Jesus and feels called to play music by the Lord. check out our stuff, and see if it's something you are interested in. we're looking to play seriously as soon as possible. email us if you're interested.

: I have played in all types of bands from the age of 12. Played my first gig when I was in 8th grade. Years later I found Jesus in my life and my life have never been the same. Now I want to share Gods gift of Music with the world. Have large stage presence (about 10,000 People) and reliable equipment. I'm located in Virginia now but willing to travel for the right cause and I'm devoted to Christ. Played everything from bands like Disciple to Steven Curtis Chapman.
: Have also ran sound for some top artist when they were in town (Joy Williams, Jason Ingram, Ben Glover, etc.) If interested Please E mail me at angelwings316@hotmail.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.