Deluxe Memory Man missing MN3005?

Posted by Andrew on Wed, 06/19/02 - 08:23:21.
In Reply to Analog Music Zone

Hello

I have a 5 knob Deluxe Memory Man with MN3005's. Now i just opened it up and had a look at a schematic, here is what i have noticed on the PCB board.

1. 2x MN3005 and one spare socket
2. 5x 4558
3. 1x NE570
4. 1x 5087
5. 5x Trim Pots
6. 1x 4047

The MN3005's are located on the top left of the PCB and the spare socket is the socket on the far left. And the two MN3005 are located to the right of that, under the three sockets are trim pots with a trim pot between the far right socket and the middle one
Now i am assuming that there is one MN3005 missing??

If anyone has a picture of the the PCB could you please post it, or even a schematic, i have look at one schematic but it had more NE570's etc...

Regards

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Deluxe Memory Man missing MN3005?

i need of the circuit complet plese, thank you.

I have the schematic. Send me your email and one photo from your memory man inside ( the components view and the soldiers conections)

Thank you

Martin

I have the schematic. Send me your email and one photo from your memory man inside ( the components view and the soldiers conections)

Thank you

Martin

: Hello
:
: I have a 5 knob Deluxe Memory Man with MN3005's. Now i just opened it up and had a look at a schematic, here is what i have noticed on the PCB board.
:
: 1. 2x MN3005 and one spare socket
: 2. 5x 4558
: 3. 1x NE570
: 4. 1x 5087
: 5. 5x Trim Pots
: 6. 1x 4047
:
: The MN3005's are located on the top left of the PCB and the spare socket is the socket on the far left. And the two MN3005 are located to the right of that, under the three sockets are trim pots with a trim pot between the far right socket and the middle one
: Now i am assuming that there is one MN3005 missing??
:
: If anyone has a picture of the the PCB could you please post it, or even a schematic, i have look at one schematic but it had more NE570's etc...
:
: Regards

It is just normal. EH have built somme Delay with a third MN3005 Socket but normal are 2 MN3005. Maybe you can but a third BBD Chip inside to enlarge your delay time up to 615ms.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.