Marshall Valvestate 8280 bi chorus schematic

Posted by Gilberto Valladão on Fri, 08/09/02 - 17:01:16.
In Reply to Analog Music Zone

Hi. I need a schematic for a Marshall 8280 Bi-Chorus valvestate. Please contact me at valla@starmedia.com

thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Marshall Valvestate 8280 bi chorus schematic

Hi,i need a schematic diagram Marshall valvestate 8082 bi chorus

: thanks

DEAR MARSHLL VAILLA I WOULD TO MEET YOU ON SUNDAY AT PETERBROUGH SALVATION ARMY FROM JAMES COLEMAN

: Hi. I need a schematic for a Marshall 8280 Bi-Chorus valvestate. Please contact me at andrew@abaxendale.freeserve.co.uk.
Could you supply me with a schematic?
The amp seem to have low volume, I suspect the pre-amp section. Do you know if the single valve in the circuit is part of the pre-amp stage?

: : Hi. I need a schematic for a Marshall 8280 Bi-Chorus valvestate. Please contact me at ealbergottie@msn.com
: Could you supply me with a schematic?
: The amp seem to have low volume, I suspect the pre-amp section. Do you know if the single valve in the circuit is part of the pre-amp stage?

: : thanks

Re: Marshall Valvestate 200 bi chorus schematic

: : Hi. I need a schematic for a Marshall 200 Bi-Chorus valvestate. Please contact me at alesco_91@hotmail.com
: Could you supply me with a schematic?
: The amp seem to have low volume, I suspect the pre-amp section. Do you know if the single valve in the circuit is part of the pre-amp stage?

: : thanks

: Hi. I need a schematic for a Marshall 8280 Bi-Chorus valvestate. Please contact me at guitman@mail.bg

Marshall Valvestate 8280 bi chorus schematic

: Hi. I need a schematic for a Marshall 8280 Bi-Chorus valvestate. Please contact me at saint_dumbo@yahoo.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.