Re: i need a schematic.......

Posted by william nimmo on Sat, 11/24/01 - 19:23:52.

: : : help! im in desperate need of a wiring schematic for a masco ma-25 amplifier. im not sure of the manufacture date. can anyone help me!

: What does this Masco amp look like?
: 1. Does it have a sloped panel with vol and tone controls,
: 3 inputs, power switch and light?>
: 2. Is it two-toned brown, and does it have a 12" speaker?
: 3. Is there a round speaker cloth together with a G-Clef
: design?
: 4. What tubes are in this amp?

: Years ago, we an amp like this, and I had the schematic for
: it. Tell me if we are talking about the same amp.

: I think I might have a schematic for the ma 25,give me a couple days and I will let you know for shure.I had a ma 25 and let it get away now I got its little brother the ma 17.If I have the sams Ill make you a copy if you want.I a nut for the red knobs and stuff.Thanks Bill

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

i need a schematic Masco MA-25 Harp Amplifier year1947

: : : : help! im in desperate need of a wiring schematic for a Masco MA-25 Harp amplifier, manufatured in 1947. Thank's

Re: i need a schematic.......

: : : : help! im in desperate need of a wiring schematic for a masco ma-25 amplifier. im not sure of the manufacture date. can anyone help me!

: : What does this Masco amp look like?
: : 1. Does it have a sloped panel with vol and tone controls,
: : 3 inputs, power switch and light?>
: : 2. Is it two-toned brown, and does it have a 12" speaker?
: : 3. Is there a round speaker cloth together with a G-Clef
: : design?
: : 4. What tubes are in this amp?

: : Years ago, we an amp like this, and I had the schematic for
: : it. Tell me if we are talking about the same amp.

: : I think I might have a schematic for the ma 25,give me a couple days and I will let you know for shure.I had a ma 25 and let it get away now I got its little brother the ma 17.If I have the sams Ill make you a copy if you want.I a nut for the red knobs and stuff.Thanks Bill

hi,
my name's rick ive bought a masco 25 and im having no luck finding a schmatic. your post has made me hopeful. my email is rmnicotra@aol.com ill be happy to pay for it. please respond.
thanks in advance,
rick

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.