gutair notes

Posted by cecil on Thu, 01/18/01 - 23:29:03.

I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: gutair notes

ok i ahve an eltric gutair and it's tuned but i don;t know how to play can u please help me?

gutair notes

: I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help? I don't know the notes and strings

: : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help? I don't know the notes and strings i have looked for stuff for it but nothing... can you give me a print out of some notes and chords,,,,if ya could if not could you give me a web site that has it,, please thank.alot

: : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help? I don't know the notes and strings i have looked for stuff for it but nothing... can you give me a print out of some notes and chords,,,,if ya could if not could you give me a web site that has it,, please thank.alot. and do you know where to find strings.

u r a dip shit

: : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help? I don't know the notes and strings i have looked for stuff for it but nothing... can you give me a print out of some notes and chords,,,,if ya could if not could you give me a web site that has it,, please thank.alot

: : : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help? I don't know the notes and strings i have looked for stuff for it but nothing... can you give me a print out of some notes and chords,,,,if ya could if not could you give me a web site that has it,, please thank.alot

: : : : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help? I don't know the notes and strings i have looked for stuff for it but nothing... can you give me a print out of some notes and chords,,,,if ya could if not could you give me a web site that has it,, please thank.alot my gutair is a actual beach boys gutair

: : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help? I don't know the notes and strings i have looked for stuff for it but nothing... can you give me a print out of some notes and chords,,,,

Re: HELP!!!!

NO matter what site I go into I can't get the gutair chords for lenny kravitz song Fly Away they all put this G 4 and E8 stuff which isn't the right way to do it so can one of yous guys help me!!!!!

gutair notes

: I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help?

: : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just want some music and songs notes to on my gutair.

: : I have a 6 stringed fender Electric guitar and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help?

: : : I have a 4 stringed fender bass guitar and its not tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help?

: I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help?can you show me were my fingers go on the gutair too? if so thank you.

i have a gutair and its not tuned cuz i just got it and i dont know how 2 tune it or play it can u herlp in any way like any websites that can help me thanks a bunch!!

: I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help?

: : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help?plus i don't Know any songs, I would like you to send me ac/dc, metallica,and creed.

: : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help?plus i don't Know any songs, I would like you to send me ac/dc, metallica,and creed.

: : : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help?plus i don't Know any songs, I would like you to send me some notes and songs metallica,and creed.p.s. please

: : : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help?plus i don't Know any songs, I would like you to send me ac/dc, metallica,and creed.

: : : : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help?plus i don't Know any songs, I would like you to send me breaking benjmin.

: : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help?

: : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help?

gutiar notes for begginers

: : : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help?

Re: gutiar notes for begginers

: : : : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help?

: : : : : : i dont have my gutiar tuned and i need notes and how do u tunn the gutiar

: : : : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help?

: : : : : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help? i want to learn sweet home alamba! PLESE HELP A.S.A.P

: : : : : : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help? i want to learn God Of Wondersd! PLESE HELP A.S.A.P

: : : : : : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help? i want to learn heavens on fire, scars, free bird, back in black, stairway to heaven, and sweet home alabama! PLESE HELP A.S.A.P

: : : : : : : I have a gutair and its not in tune, I dont know the chords or the notes. Can you help? i dont even know the 6 strings!! PLEASE HELP A.S.A.P.!!!

: : : : : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help? I want to learn gutair

can i have the notes to big girls dont cry by fergie as in what notes to play in number form like on the fretboard with 3,5,7,9,

: : : : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know the chords and notes. Can you help? Can you help how to read the any notes

i cant play the guitar

: : : : : I have a gutair and its tuned, I just dont know I have a gutair and I dont know how to play or if its tuned can you help

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.