Kahler Parts

Posted by Tony on Wed, 10/29/03 - 14:27:52.
In Reply to Guitar parts forum

If your looking for Kahler parts, please e-mail me and I will get back to you. Iam a friend of Gary Kahler and I will be working with him to get the Guitar business going. Gary has move his operation to Oceanside Ca. Iam from upstate NY. Please pass this on to all who need parts E-mail address at home:
ASACCOIA@ADELPHIA.NET

Thanks
Tony Saccoia

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kahler Parts

Thanks for the info, I will email you at home. Trying to resurect a 20 year Charvel that I bought when I was 18 - 39 now and have been searching for part everywhere!

Thanks Again
Scott McLellan
FF/EMT
Kingston Fire

I hope the offer hasn't ended yet. I am looking for a complete kahler bass tremolo. I don't know much about them so really anyone would do, I don't have preferences. It just has to fit on a Fender jazz bass.

Tony,

I just found your site and am in need of a few parts for a Kahler 2700. I need 1 or 2 threaded posts that screw into the studs in the top of the guitar. If you have any leads or the ability to acquire these PLEASE contact me. I am VERY interested and will definitely buy them from you.

Thanks.

Bill Ahrens (markoramius@prodigy.net)

Tony I just bought a old fender prodigy that I thought had potential and I am looking to restore it. I notice that the Kahler spider double locking tremelo definitely needs to be rebuilt. The locking allen screws that it pivots off of are mismatched(cuasing it to be uneven) also it only has 2 springs on the bottom and I know the springs consist of complex compression that is very critical in the sound output(i think)and I am concerned with the expansion. And I also need a wammy-bar. I'm not familiar with the tremelo parts. Please get back to me ASAP for more info an this beuity and probably make some money to. (Just leave me with some specs I need to know)&
part info

I need the locking nuts 2 of them with screws for the Kahler Spyder whammy that is on my circa 1987 Fender STRAT (the guitar they made with the humbucker at the bridge)
Thanks for your help,
Phil

: If your looking for Kahler parts, please e-mail me and I will get back to you. Iam a friend of Gary Kahler and I will be working with him to get the Guitar business going. Gary has move his operation to Oceanside Ca. Iam from upstate NY. Please pass this on to all who need parts E-mail address at home:
: ASACCOIA@ADELPHIA.NET

: Thanks
: Tony Saccoia

T have contacted Tony about getting parts for a Bass trem. He's a great source of information and can deliver.

I was at a loss, when a used custom guitar i bought came with a Non-Trem 3300 Kahler bridge. The micro tuning parts did not work on the "D" string; although it didn't stop it from being used i wanted it fixed..i went surfing the internet and somehow got hooked up with Tony. He emailed me an exploded view drawing and I was able to tell him what parts i needed...he ordered them and even held on to them while i procrastinated payment...i finally got him the funds and he shipped out exactly what i needed...if you need anything for a Kahler, Tony can get it for you...btw, he's a nice guy, also..

Re: Kahler Tremelo Bridge Parts

I have a USA PAT 4457 201 DS Tremelo Bridge that needs a new string retention system. I can forward you a photo of the Bridge if you can help me or advise anyother avenue I can look for,I would be much appeciative..

Best Regards

Steve Hilton ( Australia)

Re: Kahler Parts Need Fine tuner screw for Fender kahler trem bridge

: If your looking for Kahler parts, please e-mail me and I will get back to you. Iam a friend of Gary Kahler and I will be working with him to get the Guitar business going. Gary has move his operation to Oceanside Ca. Iam from upstate NY. Please pass this on to all who need parts E-mail address at home:
: ASACCOIA@ADELPHIA.NET

: Thanks
: Tony Saccoia

Re: Kahler Parts Need Fine tuner screw for Fender kahler trem bridge

: : If your looking for Kahler parts, please e-mail me and I will get back to you. Iam a friend of Gary Kahler and I will be working with him to get the Guitar business going. Gary has move his operation to Oceanside Ca. Iam from upstate NY. Please pass this on to all who need parts E-mail address at home:
: : ASACCOIA@ADELPHIA.NET

: : Thanks
: : Tony Saccoia

i need 3 fine turners for my fender, i write from italy

Hello Tony

I have a B.C. RICH Bitch N.J. series with a Khaler Flyer Tremelo and am missing one of the roller saddles. If there is anyway you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Brandon Gonzi

bititar@hotmail.com
bgonzi@resconsys.com

: Hello Tony

: I have a B.C. RICH Bitch N.J. series with a Khaler Flyer Tremelo and am missing one of the roller saddles. If there is anyway you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

: Thank You

: Brandon Gonzi

: bititar@hotmail.com
: bgonzi@resconsys.com

If I'm doing this wrong--scuze me. A friend gave me his Les Paul to take a look at and it had a Kahler Spyder tremolo on it with a broken claw. I looked on the web and saw all these desperate folks who needed parts for their Kahlers--then I walked into a music store and they had the Kahler Parts kit and I got my claw for 99 cents. I told the owner I'd post his name but he asked me not to because he didn't want a bunch of phone calls over $1.00 parts. I'll be going by the shop again on December 8, and if there's a part anyone needs, let me know and I'll take a look. He does not have any trempolo bars and I'm not profiteering here. It's just all you folks with broken Kahlers sounded so pitiful.

Boy I hope I don't get buried in e-mails.

wpy

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.