Boss ME 5 fx. manual for a cd music software

Posted by alex on Sat, 12/28/02 - 09:21:44.

: : : : : : Hi anyone, looking for a manual for the boss ME5 guitar effects unit. Any ideas???

: : : : : Hi, I have ME5 manual, can post photocopy if you supply address. CAn U help me? I need to find out if the memory can be saved to PC before the internal battery fails

: : : : memory can be saved to pc via bulk dump
: : : : Page 44 of manual shows how to save all data to a midi sequencer

: : I would like a copy of the Boss ME5 manual. any chance of emailing or posting one to me.?

: i need a copy aswell
i could send you a cd full off music software for the help
Alex elmaouhab
rue au laine 16
1000 bruxelles
belgium
: I would love a copy of the Boss ME5 manual any chance of emailing or posting one to me

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Boss ME 5 fx. manual for a cd music software

Hi, I would love to get a manual for my ME5 - e-mailed if pos - and would be only too happy to pay expenses. = Cheers, Martin

: : : : : : : Hi anyone, looking for a manual for the boss ME5 guitar effects unit. Any ideas???

: : : : : : Hi, I have ME5 manual, can post photocopy if you supply address. CAn U help me? I need to find out if the memory can be saved to PC before the internal battery fails

: : : : : memory can be saved to pc via bulk dump
: : : : : Page 44 of manual shows how to save all data to a midi sequencer

: : : I would like a copy of the Boss ME5 manual. any chance of emailing or posting one to me.?

: : i need a copy aswell
: i could send you a cd full off music software for the help
: Alex elmaouhab
: rue au laine 16
: 1000 bruxelles
: belgium
: : I would love a copy of the Boss ME5 manual any chance of emailing or posting one to me

Hi, I would love to get a manual for my ME5 - e-mailed if pos - and would be only too happy to pay expenses. = Cheers, Martin

Boss ME-5 Manual

Hi,
has anyone got a copy of the Boss ME-5 fx unit Manual ?. If so could they please post a soft copy to this hotmail account.
Thanks in advance.
Dizz

: : : : : : : Hi anyone, looking for a manual for the boss ME5 guitar effects unit. Any ideas???

: : : : : : Hi, I have ME5 manual, can post photocopy if you supply address. CAn U help me? I need to find out if the memory can be saved to PC before the internal battery fails

: : : : : memory can be saved to pc via bulk dump
: : : : : Page 44 of manual shows how to save all data to a midi sequencer

: : : I would like a copy of the Boss ME5 manual. any chance of emailing or posting one to me.?

: : i need a copy aswell
: i could send you a cd full off music software for the help
: Alex elmaouhab
: rue au laine 65: 1000 bruxelles
: belgium
: : I would love a copy of the Boss ME5 manual any chance of emailing or posting one to me

I am looking for the same thing but havenĀ“t forund one so far Did you succed ? if so I would like a copy

I would also like a copy of the Boss ME5 manual any chance of e-mailing me a copy?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.