Re: Ovation Model 1235-5 electric

Advertisement
Posted by John on Wed, 08/18/10 - 19:28:38.

Sold from 1969 - 1971, Ovation Eclipse is part of the Storm series, during that time the body's of the Storm was made in Germany by Shecter Guitars, Ovation company in Conn recieved a shippment of Storm body's, the paint job did not meet expectations, so Ovation decided to re-paint them, Ovation in Conn did not have any paint other than the "bowl paint" used on the back of thier Acoustic guitars, so they painted these 100 or so body's with this very durable paint, they also up-graded the pick-up's and named these 100 or so the Eclipse. Fantastic guitar and very collectable. Price-wise if in mint (like mine) $1,300 to $1,500.

Rock and Roll

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Wiring Diagram

I acquired an black Ovation Model 1235-5. It has seen a lot of abuse. The pickguard is missing and someone tried to unsuccessfully tried to wire it for stereo. Any ideas where I can find a wiring diagram so I can restore it back to normal. It is a wonderfull playing guitar.

toggle

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.