Flute sheet music for Led Zepplin's "Stairway to Heaven"

Advertisement
Posted by Meggan on Tue, 09/02/03 - 21:31:38.

I too would greatly appreciate it if someone would send me Flute (or Recorder sheet music if you do not have Flute sheet music)sheet music for "Stairway to Heaven". I have searched everywhere. I play Flute in my middle's school's Honor Band and my 17 year old cousin plays guitar(elctric,acoustic and classical). He plays "Stairway to Heaven" just like it is as natural as breathing. He and I want to do a duet for a talent show.
Please help me if you can!!!!

Thank you,
Meg

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Flute sheet music for Led Zepplin's

I am the only guy in my 8th grade flute class and i have found the notes to stair way to heavan but not the sheet music so if u find it reply to this or whatever thanks

I really need the sheet music for this song because it is my favourite song of all time and I need to play it for my high school with my friends for a concert!!!!

I would really appreciate it

Thanks A Bunch,
Zack Aloisio

Re: Flute sheet music for Led Zepplin's "Stairway to Heaven"

: Will some one please send me Flute or Recorder sheet music if you do not have Flute sheet music)sheet music for "Stairway to Heaven". I have searched everywhere. I play Flute in my high school's Honor Band and my friend plays guitar(elctric,acoustic and classical). He plays "Stairway to Heaven". He and I want to do a duet for for our school.

: Thank you,
: william

: I too would greatly appreciate it if someone would send me Flute (or Recorder sheet music if you do not have Flute sheet music)sheet music for "Stairway to Heaven". I have searched everywhere. I play Flute in my high school's Honor Band and my friend plays guitar(elctric,acoustic and classical). He plays "Stairway to Heaven". He and I want to do a duet for for our school.
: Please help me if you can!!!!

: Thank you,
: Meg

: I too would greatly appreciate it if someone would send the music for Stairway to Heaven for the flute. I would like to play it for competition in February. Thanks

Hi, im looking for someone that has the music for Stairway to Heaven. It would be really appreciated, id love to play it at the Variety Show at my school in december. if you have one send it to me please thank you.

: Hi, im looking for someone that has the music for Stairway to Heaven. It would be really appreciated, id love to play it at the Variety Show at my school in febuary. if you have one send it to me please thank you.

: Hi, im looking for someone that has the music for Stairway to Heaven. if you have one send it to me please send it to my email thank you.

: : I too would greatly appreciate it if someone would send the music for Stairway to Heaven for the flute. I would like to play it for competition in February. Thanks

i would really like to get the sheet music for stairway to heaven for the flute just for pleaser
thank you very much

: : I too would greatly appreciate it if someone would send the music for Stairway to Heaven for the flute. I would like to play it for my band compotition for air cadets. Thanks

Can someone please kindly post me the sheet music of stairway to heaven on the flute? I would like to play it with my friend for red faces at our band camp.
Thanks xxooxx

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.