Wanted Steinberger GL2T guitar.

Posted by Vince Fattore on Wed, 07/24/02 - 12:00:06.
In Reply to Headless

I'm looking to buy a Steinberger
: GL2T. If anyone has info on where I may buy
: one please e-mail me Thanks!
: I know they don't make them anymore

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Wanted Steinberger GL2T guitar.

hi!! i Have one Steinberger Gl2t Elite in Black (T 8756),1 hb Emg 89 , 2 sa ,Black, Trans trem .orig Gig Bag i sell it for 3000 $
mail me for pictures
Thanks
Steve

: I'm looking to buy a Steinberger
: : GL2T. If anyone has info on where I may buy
: : one please e-mail me Thanks!
: : I know they don't make them anymore

I have one that I'll be putting on Ebay this weekend.
Let me know if you are still looking and I can fill you in on the details.
Mike Cordell

hello
i want a steinberger too ,, ,where i can find it ?
thanks
denis

I have a Steinberger GL2T. Serial # 6638. I am the original owner; the guitar was purchased from Ed Roman in 1987. It is in very good condition and has the original and highly sought-after patent-pending version of the TransTrem System. The guitar comes with the original gig bag and an extra faceplate so that you can customize it with your own paint job or design and keep the original faceplate for resale. $1750. Please email me at sjt108@netzero.com for more info or if you'd like me to send you pictures. Stephen

: I have a Steinberger GL2T. Serial # 6638. I am the original owner; the guitar was purchased from Ed Roman in 1987. It is in very good condition and has the original and highly sought-after patent-pending version of the TransTrem System. The guitar comes with the original gig bag and an extra faceplate so that you can customize it with your own paint job or design and keep the original faceplate for resale. $1750. Please email me at sjt108@netzero.com for more info or if you'd like me to send you pictures. Stephen

Do you still have this item and if so is there any way I could play it before I buy it?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.