Ibanez Axstar

Advertisement
Posted by dudley on Wed, 10/16/02 - 19:42:36.
In Reply to Headless

I have recently bought an Ibanez Axstar headless bass. My older equipment was just to heavy for me now(heart problems)so I had to scale down. I truely love this bass and the freedom it gives me. Can anyone give me any info concerning this type bass? Years made. Are owners manuals available? Any info what so ever will be appreciated. Thanks. Dudley

Related Article:
Ibanez SWX Bass Amps

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I have a ibanez axstar 6

I have a ibanez axstar 6 string guitar for sale....3363066907 for pics

Re: Ibanez Axstar

I am the proud onwner of one of those axstar basses. I like it qiet a lot, but it not the bass you think it is. It is not a super actif-slapping bass, but instead i like too play it with a pick, and like that, it really sounds like a good old bass. A problem is that the bridge pick-up is something too weak, so you must be carefull using the balance button. I heard many people who replaced the original pick-ups by EMG's but i didn't. I have to admit that it looks bizar when you see a blues bass player playing regular blueslines, when playing such a little, headless bass. The serial number normally begins with the year when it was build. mine has ser. Number 850385, which means it was build in 1985.

Re: Ibanez Axstar

I'm interested in buying Ibanez Axstar E-Guitar.Please send me information (price , tremolo , pickups)
Thanks

Ibanes Axstar for sale

I have an Axstar I would like to sell. I dont know much about the pickups or the humbuckers, only that they are the original from 1985. The prize is around 400$ mail me if you are interested...

Re: Ibanes Axstar for sale

: I have an Axstar I would like to sell. I dont know much about the pickups or the humbuckers, only that they are the original from 1985. The prize is around 400$ mail me if you are interested...
hi can you send me pic of the axstar

: : I have an Axstar I would like to sell. I dont know much about the pickups or the humbuckers, only that they are the original from 1985. The prize is around 400$ mail me if you are interested...

I'm very interested, send me pics, please ...

: : I have an Axstar I would like to sell. I dont know much about the pickups or the humbuckers, only that they are the original from 1985. The prize is around 400$ mail me if you are interested...
: hi can you send me pic of the axstar

Do you still have this for sale ?

Done, give me a return e-mail and we'll talk buisness

:I will buy it email me with a pic or some more follow ups and ill buy it

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.