Silvertone Amp model # 1432

Posted by Mary Hisaw on Thu, 09/09/04 - 11:43:47.
In Reply to Guitars Etc

Hi, I'm looking for the value of my Silvertone Amp, model # 1432, purchased new in 1960 from Sears. Also have the large, hollow bodied Electric Guitar. I can barely make out some numbers inside. Looks like 60609.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Silvertone Amp model # 1432

Hi i have one of these amps does yours have two guitar plugins and a port for a microphone plus the one i have is old it is one my dad had if you read this please e-mail me what you've have found

: Hi, I'm looking for the value of my Silvertone Amp, model # 1432, purchased new in 1960 from Sears. Also have the large, hollow bodied Electric Guitar. I can barely make out some numbers inside. Looks like 60609.

: : Hi, I'm looking for the value of my Silvertone Amp, model # 1432, purchased new in 1960 from Sears. Also have the large, hollow bodied Electric Guitar. I can barely make out some numbers inside. Looks like 60609.

Hi,

Do you sell your Silvertone? I'm searching for one of this amp. Thanks for answering
Tom

: : : Hi, I'm looking for the value of my Silvertone Amp, model # 1432, purchased new in 1960 from Sears. Also have the large, hollow bodied Electric Guitar. I can barely make out some numbers inside. Looks like 60609.

: Hi,

: Do you sell your Silvertone? I'm searching for one of this amp. Thanks for answering
: Tom

I too have a 1432 I got for my 16th birthday in 1964. I have Silvertone single cutaway archtop with single pickup that came with it. All one owner in pristine shape. Still have it all. I need info on waht speaker is in the amp. Schematic says 3.4 OHN voice coil, so it must be a 12 inch 4 ohm speaker. Blew mine out when I was 17..what is in yours?

I am looking for a schematic for that amp to do some repairs. Any help?

: I am looking for a schematic for that amp to do some repairs. Any help?

go to MUSICPARTS.com
They have manual and schematic in pdf format.
$15 and it is flawless!

: I am looking for a schematic for that amp to do some repairs. Any help?

Go to MUSICPARTS.com and order pdf of manual and schematic for $15. They email back in an hour and it is flawless!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.