Silvertone Electric black archtop with Bigsby tailpiece

Posted by Ken on Tue, 08/06/02 - 12:47:31.
In Reply to Guitars Etc

I am looking for a Black Electric Silvertone Archtop with 2 pickups with white guards.It has a bigsby tailpiece.
From the 60's.

Thankx,

ken

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Silvertone Electric black archtop with Bigsby tailpiece

I have one that is in great shape! How much is it worth??? I just did a search to see what it was worth, and came up with this site.

Re: Silvertone Electric black archtop with Bigsby tailpiece

: I am looking for a Black Electric Silvertone Archtop with 2 pickups with white guards.It has a bigsby tailpiece.
: From the 60's.

: Thankx,

: ken

I have two of them. Please let me know if your still looking for one. Thanks.
Marty

There's one on Ebay right now!

There's one on Ebay right now!

I have one of those i beleive.. do u have a picture of what your looking for, the one i have is in good condition what are u willing to pay for one.

: I am looking for a Black Electric Silvertone Archtop with 2 pickups with white guards.It has a bigsby tailpiece.

: Thanx,

Ken: I have one for sale on Ebay...just type in "silvertone" under the guitars section and it'll pop up. email me or go to the auction.

: Thanx,

Ken: I have one for sale on Ebay...just type in "silvertone" under the guitars section and it'll pop up. email me or go to the auction.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.