silvertone guitar model 319.12149

Posted by Jacqueline on Sun, 11/10/02 - 17:24:32.
In Reply to Guitars Etc

I have a silvertone acoustic guitar model # 319.12149 I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this particular guitar. Thanks!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Silvertone guitar model no. 319.12149

I have the same guitar. My mother bought it for my dad in celebration of their 1st wedding anniversary. She bought it at a garage sale in mid 1967, so it is at least older than that. It also has the numbers 2635S1214 near the base of the neck on the inside. So far that's about all I know about it other than it is the guitar I learned to play on.

Since everyone else posted I will too. I have an acoustic silvertone guitar model 319.12208 made in u.s.a. I just wanna know how old it is. Any help?

Are there any numbers rubber

Are there any numbers rubber stamped on the inside of the guitars? This would help in that both Kay and Harmony stamped their own numbers inside.

Re: silvertone guitar model 319.12149

I have one numbered 319.60209.
Front is cracked and the tuners are bent.
It is trashed and I am looking for parts. I have no idea of the age but I would also like to know?

Let me know if you want to sell yours? Sure could use some parts.

: I have a silvertone acoustic guitar model # 319.12149 I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this particular guitar. Thanks!

>: I have a silvertone acoustic guitar model # 319.12149 I >was wondering if anyone knows anything about this >particular guitar. Thanks!

Hi Jacqueline & Paul,
I also have the same model. It's a great little acoustic guitar. Mine is a nice brown wood-finish that gets lighter in color as you get near the sound hole. I don't know much about this guitar model(year?,etc.) Sorry. Maybe the nest person who comes along will. I'm just gonna hold on to mine as long as I can or until it falls apart! Thom

I have a silvertone acoustic guitar model # 319.12149 I am also looking for information on the same model. I will keep looking. If you find something, let me know.

Thanks

Well, I too have the above model Silvertone Guitar
It is almost mint. Bought it at a garage sale for very little money. I am going to do more research. Will post what I find

: I have a silvertone acoustic guitar model # 319.12149 I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this particular guitar. Thanks!

: : I have a silvertone acoustic guitar model # 319.12149 I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this particular guitar. Thanks!

I have one too, my friend found it at the recycling center.

: : I have a silvertone acoustic guitar model # 319.12149 I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this particular guitar. Thanks!
reply: i have the same guitar. the only thing i can tell you about it ,is i bought mine in a pawn shop in the early 80's. it looked brand new when i bought it. i'm not sure how old it is,but it is at least 24 years old.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.