Silvertone guitar model # 319.60609

Posted by Sharon Owen on Mon, 06/02/03 - 07:49:22.
In Reply to Guitars Etc

I am looking for any information about the age and value a this Silvertone guitar.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Silvertone guitar model # 319.60609

I have the same guitar, I have had it since I was around 8 yrs old. i am 51 now. I found the exact same one on ebay. It was built in 1959. I have included the ebay link below. I hope this helps. Mine needs some work.
http://cgi.ebay.com/1959-Silvertone-Acoustic-Guitar-Case-Booklet-Rare_W0QQitemZ190364177259QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item2c5296d36b

: I am looking for any information about the age and value a this Silvertone guitar.

:I have one with the same model number. I got mine from a babysitter in 73. I am 37 now and my 10 year old plays it every day. that is priceless. Good luck. Tom.

: : I am looking for any information about the age and value a this Silvertone guitar.

: :I have one with the same model number. I got mine from a babysitter in 73. I am 37 now and my 10 year old plays it every day. that is priceless. Good luck. Tom.

I have been looking for info on my silvertone (same model #) I picked it up in 2006 at an antique shop in Idaho Falls. She plays so nice...anyway, looks like we're all looking for info eh...lol.

: I am looking for any information about the age and value of this Silvertone guitar.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.