Peavey milestone millenium series

Posted by Darkness on Sun, 02/05/06 - 17:18:01.

i need wiring diagram for this bass: peavey milestone milleniumseries (2 single coil, 1 volume, 1 tone) please help me!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Peavey milestone millenium series

: i need wiring diagram for this bass: peavey milestone milleniumseries (2 single coil, 1 volume, 1 tone) please help me!! I'm helpless. HA

Hey, just wanted to say that I ran into the same problem with finding a wiring schematic for a friend of mine's Peavey International Series Milestone II (1 volume, 1 tone), but after days of research i found one that worked, I have listed the link below. In my friend's bass I used blue wire as the ground from the pickup and the red wire as the lead from the pickup, also it doesn't show where the ground wire from the bridge goes (it was a white wire in my friend's bass) but all you have to do is solder it to the top of one of the pots like all of the other ground wires. I hope that this helps!
http://www.guitarnucleus.com/gitschems/vol-tone-pkup-jk.jpg

Peavey Milestone II Bass wiring

First of all, thanks for the link you put up. I was wondering, though...there is a blue coming from one pickup and a red from the other and then a black going from one pickup to the other as far as i can tell. So, do you send both leads from pickups to the same point? And is the black wire between them just grounding the pickups? Is this a sufficient ground because you show an actual ground coming from the pickup to a pot? Thanks for any help

: i need wiring diagram for this bass: peavey milestone milleniumseries (2 single coil, 1 volume, 1 tone) please help me!!

same problem as abouve

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.