Giannini Guitars' Value

Advertisement
Posted by Anthony on Wed, 10/09/02 - 12:08:43.

I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini guitar. I believe it's full size or almost full size, it has no cutaway's, in fairly good condition and was wondering what the value of this guitar might be. It was made in November of 1969. The model # is GS380, and the serial # is 18887.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

hi. could you tell me what

hi. could you tell me what my guitar
is worth before I pass it on to my daughter.
it is a tranquillo giannini. s. a.
serial no. 61. 196. 119/0001
model no. cr-6n
date. 1971
very good condition

Giannini guitar, Model 2, Serial # 835, Manufactured 2/68

Is this guitar worth anything to anyone. It's in fair condition. Found in the wilds of Alaska

Giannini guitars

I would also like to know how much me is worth. My gma gave me the one her dad gave her model is gs579 and the serial number is 884

value of my Giannini 65 gtar

I have a guitar my daddy bought me new when I was 12 yrs old....never played it much. So it sat on shelf all this time. Its a Giannini model 2 serial is 9026 and dated 9/65. great shape for age ...some aging as with me aging. want to know value and sell was going to leave to kids or grandkids or greatgrandkids but they only sell it after I am gone so ......

Giannini acoustic old

I was quires of the value of my old( Giannini Guitars ) Model N.o GN80 SN#I-540 Bone or Ivry bridge and spindel's/rollers ,Tranguillo Giannini s.a. ,AL. OLGA. 414-S.PAULO - BRAZIL c.g.c. , Made in Brizil - Founded in 1900. 61,___-___ ? ^Maybe Tranquillo? It is in great shape!

giannini guitar

anybody could give me some information (price quality) about giannini awn 31 or awne 31... thanks

Re: Giannini Guitars' Value

: I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini guitar. I believe it's full size or almost full size, it has no cutaway's, in fairly good condition and was wondering what the value of this guitar might be. It was made in November of 1969. The model # is GS570, and the serial # is 19043.

How old is this Giannini Guitar?

I was recently given a Giannini guitar. It is a model#2 and it's serial # is 27583. Just curious.

: I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini guitar. model awn61 serial 2 1978, i don´t have a clue about his price, can somebody help me?

Giannini Guitars' Value

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Giannini Guitars' Value

Hello
I have a Giannini guitar bought in 1974 for £36, and it is superb, irreplaceable, and priceless.
A couple of years ago I tried to buy someone a new guitar as a present, with a budget of £550
and went through a series of stinking, braying
instruments, (stinking of perfume from inside, and braying with a resonance about like the first wire-wound string, dominated any other notes).

Giannini guitars seem to have declined in quality and value, but if you sincerely think that yours is a good one

Free advice
Never change the stings of a guitar unless they break.

: I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini guitar. I believe it's full size or almost full size, it has no cutaway's, in fairly good condition and was wondering what the value of this guitar might be. It was made in march of 1967. The model # is 2, and the serial # is 32043.

: : I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini guitar. I believe it's full size or almost full size, it has no cutaway's, in fairly good condition and was wondering what the value of this guitar might be. It was made in march of 1977. The model # is 2, and the serial # is 32043.

I have a Giannini Guitar, model # GN 60, Serial # 4930 and I would like to know how much it is worth.

Ideas anyone?

a guitar I happen to have

well, I happen to have a Giannini acoustic guitar. I have no idea what model it is, but all I can really say is that it is old. (around 25-35 years)

: I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini guitar. I believe it's full size or almost full size, I looked online and i think it is the Craviola (spelling?) model...THe model # is AWKS 6 or AWK5 6 cant tell...and the series is 4 1970...Just wondered what the value might be ....

Thanks

giannini craviola awkn6. 6 1978

I am the original owner of this lovely instrument in excellent condition. could you suggest the value of it?
Thank you.

I have a Giannini guitar, Model 2, serial 10949, made in November, 1968, and I wonder what it's worth. It's probably about a three-quarter size guitar and has a case.

I have acquired a "pear" shaped Giannini 12 string guitar.
It is wired with pick-up. The problem is, is that the label inside the body is missing. Is there another way to identify the instrument other than by label, and what is its value? thanx for your efforts, Mark

: I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini guitar. I believe it's full size or almost full size, it has no cutaway's, in fairly good condition and was wondering what the value of this guitar might be. It was made in November of 1969. The model # is GS380, and the serial # is 18887.

Sold one for around $300 in rough shape saw another got for around $500.

: I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini model# is GWNCRA6
SERIAL# 00001/94. COULD TELL ME THE YEAR IT WAS MADE AND THE VALUE PLEASE.
KIND REGARDS
GORDON

hi anyone, i bought a giannini guitar serial# 031974; with a top # of awn20 ; can anyone tell me if last # 1974 is year it was made? and what this guitar might be worth. 20 fret and in great condition. thanks joe

:check out the link

YAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! BLOODY HELL!!! STOP RESPONDING TO PEOPLES INQUIRIES ABOUT THE VALUE OF THEIR GUITAR WITH YOUR OWN INQUIRIES!!!! MAKE A NEW TOPIC TO DO THAT!!!! YAAARGGGGGGHHHH!!!!

I have a giannini model gs240 i want to know how much it costs thanks

I have a Craviola Tranquillo giannini sa accustic 12 string
guitar, model no AWS12 . I would like to know how much it is worth.

value?

i have had this giannini guitar for along time. I recieved this guitar from my aunt who purchased it in 1967 and i was wondering the value

Giannini guitar

I have a Giannini. It's great but-
Nobody knows diddly about them here.
Yarrrrrrrrrrgh.
I'm a pirate.
Don't be steelin' me boo tee.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.