can't find any info on Multi-kord pedal steel guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Bryce Austin on Tue, 05/23/00 - 11:45:57.

I have ran acrossed a pedal steel guitar that my neighbor played as a kid. They say he was real good and I can find it any where on the net. It was made by Harlin Bros. Indpls, Ind. and has Multi-Kord wrote on it. Can you possibly help me on this matter. We are looking to restore it. Thank you very much and any help would be very much appreciated.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Del Oro GUITAR

Del Oro GUITAR

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Del Oro GUITAR

Re: can't find any info on Multi-kord pedal steel guitar

I can do some work on Multi-Kords I used to work at Harlins ----Knew them personally and taught in their music store. I play one in a band. I have been using Multi-Kords since 1948.

: I can do some work on Multi-Kords I used to work at Harlins ----Knew them personally and taught in their music store. I play one in a band. I have been using Multi-Kords since 1948.

Hello, Need pedals (4) and one cable for 12 string Multi-kord.
thanks

Need information on how to tune Multi-Kord

Also interested if any of these guitars still exist?

I am looking for Manuals on a 8 String Multi-Kord made by Harlin Bros. Any ideas where I can get one?

string for multi-kord

i need info. on 8 string multi-kord strings what size are the strings on the 2 necks how big around are they

: I can do some work on Multi-Kords I used to work at Harlins ----Knew them personally and taught in their music store. I play one in a band. I have been using Multi-Kords since 1948.

: : I can do some work on Multi-Kords I used to work at Harlins ----Knew them personally and taught in their music store. I play one in a band. I have been using Multi-Kords since 1948.

: : : I can do some work on Multi-Kords I used to work at Harlins ----Knew them personally and taught in their music store. I play one in a band. I have been using Multi-Kords since 1948.

I know this comment you made is old, but I have a MultiKord on sale from the 50's. It's not a 6 string, unfortunately. It's a 8 string. If you are interested, email me.

Rosi

I am looking for info on multikord 6 string need cables

: : : I can do some work on Multi-Kords I used to work at Harlins ----Knew them personally and taught in their music store. I play one in a band. I have been using Multi-Kords since 1948 multikord

Mr. James - I need to get my hands on one of those tools for tuning the pedals - the deep socket with the screwdriver through it - do you happen to know where I could get my hands on one of those?

Thanks,
john

Can anyone give any info on getting a the scales for a Multi Kord 6 string, 4 pedal seel guitar
Thanks, Roger

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.