Ibanez Concord 647

Posted by Ronald Märkl on Mon, 08/07/00 - 06:12:38.
In Reply to Chris B's Music

Want to find out more about this model. Have never seen another one in any shop. How many models were made? Are there any available and for how much.
Thanks Ronald

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez Concord 647

Hi, I have an Ibanez Concord 647 as well, I think it's made in 1974 in Japan, it still sounds wonderfull, does anyone know the value of it? Greetings

: Hi, I have an Ibanez Concord 647 as well, I think it's made in 1974 in Japan, it still sounds wonderfull, does anyone know the value of it? Greetings
:hi no I don't know the value but I have just picked one up for 20
: hey see this link, value resale $200
http://www.guitar-museum.com/guitar-7706-IBANEZ-CONCORD-No-647-Acoustic-Guitar

Hi, I have an Ibanez Concord 647 as well, it's made in 70´s in Japan, it still sounds wonderfull, one guy toldme that it doesn´t sell unless 2500€

: Hi, I have an Ibanez Concord 647 as well, I think it's made in 1974 in Japan, it still sounds wonderfull, does anyone know the value of it? Greetings
:hi no I don't know the value but I have just picked one up for 20 quid from a second hand shop. the back of the neck has cracked where it joins to the body but it seems repairable

Re: Ibanez Concord 610

: Want to find out more about this model. Have never seen another one in any shop. How many models were made? Are there any available and for how much.
: Thanks Ronald cheers mate

Re: Ibanez Concord 754M

: Want to find out more about this model. Have never seen another one in any shop. How many models were made? Are there any available and for how much.
cheers nk im in the same boat ronald

Ibanez 754m

I bought my Ibanez in 1974 - 75, It was going for £120 in a Jersey, C.I. shop. I really wanted this Guitar but, what happened was that a friend was in Jersey on the same day and saw the same guitar and bought it....
I was gutted, as I had asked the manager to ship it to Guernsey to its sister shop. Alas I walked into the bar and lo and behold this friend was playing this guitar. I approached him and web talked about his amazing guitar...6 months later he wanted to start playing the bass and sold the Ibanez 754M for half price....Today I still have the guitar and refurbishing it as it has travelled a lot and got quite battered. I took the original bridge out and replaced it with ebony wood. Still sounds amazing.... You have an amazing guitar play it and enjoy the sound...July 2014

Ibenez M754

I bought mine in the early '70s . I have seen pics & vids on this model but no price .
It is an Everly Bros . model for what that's worth

1973 Ibanez 754ML Concord Sunburst jumbo acoustic

Just to let other owners of this beautiful guitar know that I bought my 1973 Ibanez 754ML Sunburst jumbo acoustic in Shaftesbury Avenue London in 1973 and I still gig with it - I have a Fender and martin Acoustics but none of them can compete with the action and sound/sustain of this acoustic guitar. It allows me to play jazz, blues and ballads and it's like milk n'honey to play - so there you go. Would I sell it? - not for less than £4K!

valuation very good condition with hard cace

Ibanez Concord 753

Re: Ibanez Concord 752

Hi,

I recently got a used Ibanez Concord 752 model from a shop that sells used guitars here in Greece. I had never seen such a guitar in the past so I decided to give it some chords to test is out. It got me around 4 minutes to decide I had to buy it. I have no idea how much it costs, the guy at the shop sold me for 500 euros and it is absolutely worth it.

Only thing the shop did not have the hard case and I would be very much interested in buying one.

Vassilis

: : Want to find out more about this model. Have never seen another one in any shop. How many models were made? Are there any available and for how much.
: cheers nk im in the same boat ronald

: : hi. it is a literal copy of the 69 Gibson Everly Brothers J185, (0r was it a J180?- ive forgetten already). Beautful jumbo guitar. WOuld benefit from replacing the adjustable bridge i expect. Mine is all original and to me worth at $2000 AUD. c 1300 USD love to know more though. Ive still never sen one other than mine cheers

I've one all white, in a perfect state, bought in 1975 in Paris. It sounds much better now than 35 years ago. It's a 754 ML (L for left).
And it also sounds much better than a new real Gibson! Tested in a guitar shop. Any idea of the price?

Re: Ibanez Concord 752

: : Want to find out more about this model.Does anybody have any info on it?

I have an Ibanez Concord model 627 12 (that's a 12 string guitar). I bought it in 74. Does anybody know where I can find its tail piece?. It's broken since 85.
Thanks,
Fernando

I have an Ibanez Concord 12 string guitar, wanna buy it?

I have an Ibanez Concord 628.12 which is probably a near copy of yours. I have had it for only a few years. The talipiece was broken on it and i bought an aftermarket one for about 40 bucks. If you are looking for a tailpiece i did a search on google and found a site that is selling one for my model it is probably the same.

I have had a Concord 647 since 1976. Sorry I don't know anything more about them.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.