guitar appraisal

Posted by R.C. on Fri, 05/21/99 - 16:53:45.
In Reply to Chris B's Music

I own a Takamine EG-334BC, Acoustic / Electric
apprx. 5 yrs. old. excellent condition.Can you give me a $$ figure of it's worth. Thanks! rcs@kiski.net

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guitar appraisal

:I am want to sell a Gibson ES345 stereo I got in 1966 with case. It is great shape, what do think it is worth?

My brother's wife had an old guitar she thought my 10 year old son might like. He's been wanting to learn how to play the guitar. It is a Hondo h624 acoustic. The ser# could not be read. It was made in 1981. Looks to be is fair condition. Any idea what it is worth?
Thanks,
Mike

i have a mako traditionals TPB-2 bass guitar it has some broken strings i dont know how old it is i icked it up at a yard sale for 25 bucks how much is a mako traditionals TPB-2 worth?

: i have a mako traditionals TPB-2 bass guitar it has some broken strings i dont know how old it is i icked it up at a yard sale for 25 bucks how much is a mako traditionals TPB-2 worth?

I also have one of these, is yours red with golg leaf trim as well? this guitar has been in my attic for a long time and could never find any information on it!

: i have a gretsch guitar it says on it the chet atkins country gentleman, can you tell me what it is worth, it is in great condition?

re: appraisal on Gibson Custom Shop les paul ser#3 0001

: I have a Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Ser#3 0001
mahogany w/creme binding, dbl creme soapbars. Ive only seen 1 other identical to it at a guitar show. Im wondering how many were made of this run. & the value?

: I have a Takamine EG-334BC Gold, Acoustic / Electric
age???? excellent condition. but has min dings and few scracthes around sound hole and great tone. Can you give me a estimate of it's value. Thanks!

gretsch guitar bigsby serial no. 40962, patent no.D-169,120

: gretsch guitar bigsby serial no. 40962, patent no.D-169,120 looking for age and value of guitar with amp

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.