Gibson Nighthawk Sp. Mint Condition for sale UK

Posted by Dominic Hignett on Fri, 12/14/01 - 15:40:13.
In Reply to Chris B's Music

I have a Gibson Nighthawk Sp. for sale including flight case. THe guitar has rarely been played and is in very good condition. All for 450 pounds, offers? email me

djhignett@hotmail.com

p.s. I am in NW UK

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Gibson Nighthawk Sp. Mint Condition for sale UK

: I have a Gibson Nighthawk Sp. for sale including flight case. THe guitar has rarely been played and is in very good condition. All for 450 pounds, offers? email me

: djhignett@hotmail.com

: p.s. I am in NW UK

exact model and year please? where in n.w.england are you? thanks
Paul

from mrs joy abali

PLOT 102 RUE 12 KOUMASSI 32
ABIDJAN COTE D' IVOIRE

My Dear,
It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my Son,intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe,one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this huge amount of Seven Million U.S dollar #$7,000,000.00# which my late Husband kept for us in a security house here in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire before he was assasinated by unknown persons. Now i and my son have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.

We want you to help us to transfer this fund to your country for investment purposes on the followings below:
1). Estate Industry
2). Hotel Industry

If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you 15% Of the total fund on our arrival to your country.
I await your soonest response. Extend my warmest regards to your entire family.
Thank you and God bless you.
Sincerely yours,
MRS JOY ABALI.
PLOT 102 RUE 12 KOUMASSI 32
ABIDJAN COTE D' IVOIRE.

: I have a Gibson Nighthawk Sp. for sale including flight case. THe guitar has rarely been played and is in very good condition. All for 450 pounds, offers? email me

: djhignett@hotmail.com

: p.s. I am in NW UK

could you send me any pictures ?

Thanks

Did you ever sell your Nighthawk ?

Cheers

Jim

: : I have a Gibson Nighthawk Sp. for sale including flight case. THe guitar has rarely been played and is in very good condition. All for 450 pounds, offers? email me

: : djhignett@hotmail.com

: : p.s. I am in NW UK

: : Is this still for sale? If so could you e-mail me some pictures of it? Which model, colour, year etc is it? I am very interested in buying A Nighthawk and have the cash waiting. Thanks alot N. Mitchinson.
p.s I live in the West Mids UK Nr Shrewsbury.

:
:

: : : Is this still for sale? If so could you e-mail me some pictures of it? Which model, colour, year etc is it? I am very interested in buying A Nighthawk and have the cash waiting. Thanks alot Barry.

Hi! I have a very good, clean, Gibson Nighthawk for sale. If anybody wants to buy It, mail me... Guitar is 1996, three pickups, black... Thanks.

: Hi! I have a very good, clean, Gibson Nighthawk for sale. If anybody wants to buy It, mail me... Guitar is 1996, three pickups, black... Thanks.

how much do you want and how can i get it keith 1-607-373-3377

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.