Re: what's my guitar's worth?

Advertisement
Posted by Dustin Earles on Mon, 11/03/03 - 17:51:20.

: i found a celebrity ovation (12-string) in some shop for like $25 and wondered if that was not enough to charge for it...... i have no clue about those things, but the model # is cc65. so if anyone knows that, i'd appreciate some info on it!

i happened to be searching for the same thing myself. i have this guitar and have had no luck getting a solid value on it. i can tell you that i purchased the guitar (used) about 6 years ago at a small shop in Houston,TX called Rockin' Robin for $350 with the original case. The guy that sold it to me said that it was a few years old and belonged to some guy who never played it. I also just read a review for it on harmonycentral.org where the guy said he paid $280 for it used without the original case.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

celebrity ovation cc157

How much is it worth with hard case. In good condition.

guitar

i have a guitar im trying to sell a man ofered me £25 pounds for it do u thin thats good ?

I have a 57 reissue japanese fender strat in candy apple red with a serial number of e619489. can you tell me the approx value...

I have a Yamaha CG-120A classical guitar I would like to know how much is worth?

I have a Yamaha CG-120A classical guitar I would like to know how much is worth?

I have a yamaha acoustic guitar, FG-335 from jan of 1990. Its been played and is in what I'd consider good shape.. no dings or damage. Just some scratches above the sound hole from vigorous playing. Still sounds great. Perfect camping guitar. I was wondering if its worth anything. Ill never give it up but I dont want to take it camping if its worth alot.

Ovation celebrity 12 string cc65

I have just purchased the same ovation here in Australia for 300.00 dollars aus. has anyone got any information about this giutar? how old is it ect..there dosnt even seem to be anything on the official ovation site.

Re: Ovation celebrity 12 string cc65

it's from 1990/1996 korean made worth a about 200.00 USD

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.